Blue Prism Product

last person joined: 10 hours ago 

Chat about Blue Prism products
Expand all | Collapse all

BluePrism 6.10 Chrome extension issue

• 1.  BluePrism 6.10 Chrome extension issue

Posted 01-20-2021 05:27
    Hi Team, 

When I am trying to launch chrome in Blue prism 6.10. it is failing with below exception. could you please suggest how to fix this issue? I am not facing this issue all the time some time blue prism is launching Chrome successfully some times it is failing with below error. 

(Note : I already have Blue prism browser extension installed in my browser.)

The browser extension was not detected, please check that it has been installed and enabled. For more information, see the browser extension user guide. https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/bp-6-10/en-us/Guides/chrome-firefox/chrome-firefox.htm

------------------------------
    charan Reddy
    developer
    accenture
    Asia/Kolkata

• 2.  RE: BluePrism 6.10 Chrome extension issue

Posted 01-25-2021 22:14
    Hello friend,

I have exactly the same problem with chrome. Did you manage to find the reason and solve the problem?

Ning Bai
    Senior Consultant
    EY
    Asia/Beijing

• 3.  RE: BluePrism 6.10 Chrome extension issue

Posted 21 days ago
    Hi

I have exactly the same problem with chrome. And i use 6.10 too.

Pia van Acker
    Digitaliseringskonsulent
    Gladsaxe Commune
    Europe/Copenhagen

• 4.  RE: BluePrism 6.10 Chrome extension issue

Posted 19 days ago
    Hello! I have the same problem... Do you already know a solution?

Rita Reis Cabrita

• 5.  RE: BluePrism 6.10 Chrome extension issue

Posted 19 days ago
    I also have this problem since upgrade BP 6.8 to 6.10. for me,  it is because the fixed port has been checked in 6.10 when I already had it in 6.8.
    This problem happened now and then, I have to remove the extension and reinstall it, then it can work properly.
    And if your robot is for web application using Chrome which have some pop up pages and you unchecked the fixed port in 6.10, you may find the browser mode which works before but now can not work .
    It might be the issue of extension.....

• 6.  RE: BluePrism 6.10 Chrome extension issue

Posted 19 days ago
    With Blue Prism 6.10, upgrade, the Google chrome extension needs to be updated to 6.10. 
    Also if 
    Google Chrome is installed in the C:\Program Files(x86), we need to use fix port i.e

Google Chrome is installed in the C:\Program Files, we need to use an ephemeral port i.e

Shailendra Singh
    RPA Consultant
    GENPACT
    Asia/Kolkata

• 7.  RE: BluePrism 6.10 Chrome extension issue

Posted 19 days ago

Hi!! My Google Chrome is installed in the C:\Program Files(x86), where can I find that browser ex conectivity configuration? I would like to check if mine is ok

Thanks a lot

Rita Reis Cabrita

• 8.  RE: BluePrism 6.10 Chrome extension issue

Posted 19 days ago
    Blue Prism->System-> System->Settings... scroll down to bottom.

Shailendra Singh
    RPA Consultant
    GENPACT
    Asia/Kolkata

• 9.  RE: BluePrism 6.10 Chrome extension issue

Posted 18 days ago

That worked!! Thanks a lot!!

However I still have problems launching. I have to launch twice for that application is available to attach and then work on it. Do you know what it might be?

Thanks again!!

Rita Reis Cabrita

FAQ

Blue Prism is intelligent automation — business-developed, no-code automation that pushes the boundaries of robotic process automation (RPA) to deliver value across any business process in a connected enterprise.

A combination of RPA with expanded cognitive and AI capabilities, Blue Prism is different than other automation technology on the market. With one Blue Prism license, you gain instant access to an already AI equipped digital workforce, along with the tools you need to build and delegate automations. Click here for more information on Blue Prism and Intelligent Automation.
To learn more about how Blue Prism can help your organization and how much it will cost to get started, please Contact our Sales department.
Blue Prism can be downloaded from our customer portal. If you would like to consume or download any material it is necessary to create an account on the Portal. Once you have registered, you can access the download options for Blue Prism here.
Yes! Installed on your own machine and supported by our training materials and product documentation, you can use all the features of the full enterprise product for free with our Blue Prism Trial – giving you the opportunity to learn the basics before moving to a full production implementation. Click here for more information and to download the trial.
Yes! You can access our known issue list for Blue Prism from our Support Portal.
Regardless of your industry, Blue Prism’s Digital Workforce can adhere to strict governance and compliance standards without limiting productivity. Click here for more information on how your industry can benefit from Blue Prism.