Blue Prism Product

last person joined: 2 hours ago 

Chat about Blue Prism products
Expand all | Collapse all

Not getting option for "Get Table" for tables present in web while using Chrome automation

• 1.  Not getting option for "Get Table" for tables present in web while using Chrome automation

Posted 07-02-2019 01:52
    HI All

I m trying to get table elements from a web table using chrome automation(means using Browser mode/UIA mode).

I tried different options but "Get Table" option is not there so I am not able to get a single row also.

Please let me know if any work around is there or not, any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance!

------------------------------
    Regards.
    Amlan Sahoo

• 2.  RE: Not getting option for "Get Table" for tables present in web while using Chrome automation

Posted 07-03-2019 00:18

Hi,

If you are able to spy a Table item then try this then just change Web Path to stop at TABLE[index], change web element type to TABLE at this moment see if you're able to highlight the Table as whole.

If Yes,then spy some other element on table which will show you all the Element type as shown in screenshot below, then copy all selected attributes of the table element and change type to Table(Web). Then use read stage to Read All Items of table into collection.

Gopal Bhaire
    Analyst
    Accenture

• 3.  RE: Not getting option for "Get Table" for tables present in web while using Chrome automation

Posted 07-03-2019 01:31
    HI Gopal,

Thanks for replying.
    I have tried the way you and I am getting option Rad all Ites=ms but while reading using read stage getting below error. Let me know if any work around is there.
    I have tried increasing time from Automate.exe for browser automation still faced the issue.

RPA Consultant
    Equinix

• 4.  RE: Not getting option for "Get Table" for tables present in web while using Chrome automation

Posted 07-03-2019 02:40

I assume you were able to highlight table properly.

Sorry but I've never encountered this issue, the only other way out seems to be that you spy a table item and make Web Path dynamic and loop it over table row.

Gopal Bhaire
    Analyst
    Accenture

• 5.  RE: Not getting option for "Get Table" for tables present in web while using Chrome automation

Posted 07-03-2019 02:47
    Thanks Gopal for your response.

Yes I can able to highlight but its okay I have workaround.

RPA Consultant
    Equinix

• 6.  RE: Not getting option for "Get Table" for tables present in web while using Chrome automation

Posted 01-07-2021 08:18
    Hi Amlan, Can you please share the workaround?

Thanks,
    Siddique

Mohammad Siddique
    Senior Consultant
    Allstate
    Asia/Kolkata

• 7.  RE: Not getting option for "Get Table" for tables present in web while using Chrome automation

Posted 01-16-2021 05:39
    Hi Amlan,

Although the table seems to be highlighted correctly, it may not be table. It can be some div class before or after the table.

In some cases I get help from Developer Console of Chrome to get correct Xpath/HTML Path of table. It can be determined by searching <table></table> html tag. When Xpath/HTML Path is obtained, you can try on Application Modeller and read stage.

Taha Sonmez
    ROM Architect
    SabanciDx

FAQ

Blue Prism is intelligent automation — business-developed, no-code automation that pushes the boundaries of robotic process automation (RPA) to deliver value across any business process in a connected enterprise.

A combination of RPA with expanded cognitive and AI capabilities, Blue Prism is different than other automation technology on the market. With one Blue Prism license, you gain instant access to an already AI equipped digital workforce, along with the tools you need to build and delegate automations. Click here for more information on Blue Prism and Intelligent Automation.
To learn more about how Blue Prism can help your organization and how much it will cost to get started, please Contact our Sales department.
Blue Prism can be downloaded from our customer portal. If you would like to consume or download any material it is necessary to create an account on the Portal. Once you have registered, you can access the download options for Blue Prism here.
Yes! Installed on your own machine and supported by our training materials and product documentation, you can use all the features of the full enterprise product for free with our Blue Prism Trial – giving you the opportunity to learn the basics before moving to a full production implementation. Click here for more information and to download the trial.
Yes! You can access our known issue list for Blue Prism from our Support Portal.
Regardless of your industry, Blue Prism’s Digital Workforce can adhere to strict governance and compliance standards without limiting productivity. Click here for more information on how your industry can benefit from Blue Prism.