Digital Exchange

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

This community is a place to discuss Blue Prism DX assets and development.

Your New Digital Exchange Community Manager: Melanie Giuliani

• 1.  Your New Digital Exchange Community Manager: Melanie Giuliani

Posted 01-28-2019 05:00
    Hi all! My name is Melanie Giuliani, and I'm the new Community Manger for the Digital Exchange Communities! I wanted to take a second to introduce myself, and let you know that I will be your new contact for all things concerning the Digital Exchange Community moving forward.  About Me I joined Blue Prism in early January to manage and build out a community program for the Digital Exchange forum. Community Management is one of my passions, as I strongly believe a healthy and active community of customers, partners and product experts is an essential part of the customer experience. I come to Blue Prism from CA Technologies, a global enterprise software company, where I worked with an amazing team build out a best-in-class community program to support our products. In my spare time, I love to read, travel, and go to as many concerts as my wallet can handle. I'm an avid collector of rare books, and can often be found scouring antique bookstores. I recently relocated from New York to New Orleans and I am incredibly excited to soak up the fantastic music, food, and culture in my new city.  Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, suggestions, requests, or just to say hi! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. I'm incredibly excited to have the opportunity to build out a community program here at Blue Prism, and I hope I'll be able to work closely with many of you to ensure the program we build out is the best fit for our users.
    #DigitalExchange
    #Quick_Tip
    #General discussion

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Blue Prism Digital ExchangeDX Asset IdeasContact DX Support

FAQs

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange (DX) is an online marketplace where businesses can instantly access, apply and share pre-built AI, cognitive and advanced RPA technologies from best-in-class providers. These assets easily connect to existing digital workers, systems and processes to enhance automation capabilities.
The Digital Exchange is free to all users. Most of the content on the DX is free to download but there are some submissions that do have a cost associated. The submissions with a cost are advertised on the asset card and profile. No unwanted costs will be applied to any users.
You can visit and browse the Digital Exchange here. If you would like to consume or download any material it is necessary to create an account on the Blue Prism Portal first.
Everyone can access the Digital Exchange and consume the assets on it. If you would like to contribute to the marketplace it is necessary that you create an account and sign up as a partner.