Decipher

View Only
last person joined: 19 days ago 

A community for Blue Prism Decipher users.

• 1.  Document Type does not appear

Posted 11-18-2021 12:13
    I have added a new document type and connected it to an already trained DFD, but it's not showing in data verification and I can't select it. The only option is the first document type i have made. What could be the reason?

------------------------------
    Ilinca Urse

• 2.  RE: Document Type does not appear

Posted 11-18-2021 13:11
    Hi Ilinca,

Have you updated your Batch Type to include your new Document Type?

Also, if you need more than 1 Document Type, you'll need to enable classification.

Thanks

Ben Lyons
    Product Consultant
    Blue Prism
    UK

• 3.  RE: Document Type does not appear

Posted 11-18-2021 14:31
    Hello, Ben!
    Thank you for the quick response. I did include the new Document Type in the Batch Type and now it works. I am thinking of enabling classification, but when do you recommend doing this? After passing some documents through verification or beforehand?

Ilinca Urse

• 4.  RE: Document Type does not appear

Posted 11-19-2021 08:34
    Hi Ilinca,

Classification can be done at any time, but just be sure to train it.

You can follow the steps here. Just be sure to wait for all your training batches to be "Ready for classification training" before marking the Classification model for training.

Thanks

Ben Lyons
    Product Consultant
    Blue Prism
    UK

Welcome to the Blue Prism Decipher Community

Blue Prism Decipher IDP is Intelligent Document Processing for Blue Prism RPA. This is a community for Decipher users to get support and discuss the implementation and usage of product.

This community has been set up so that we continue to work closely with our Decipher users, both new and established. As our members join, we will be using this community to share information, and also hope this will allow all members to discuss ideas and issues around Decipher.

Decipher IDP Resources

Download DecipherProduct HelpBrochureOne-Sheet

FAQs

Decipher IDP is a Blue Prism product for Intelligent Document Processing. It allows organizations to easily extract, analyse and understand data from a range of documents whether these are PDFs, email attachements, or even scanned paperwork.
Decipher IDP is currently available without additional cost to Blue Prism customers with Production or Business-Critical support.
Please contact your Blue Prism Account Manager or Customer Success Director for information on accessing Decipher. They will be able to request a license key which is required to be able to install Decipher IDP.
Yes, a trial version is available for Blue Prism customers. Please contact your Blue Prism Account Manager or Customer Success Director for information on accessing Decipher. We are planning to offer a trial version available for download from our DX later this year.
All documentation for Decipher IDP is available online on BP DOCS.
An extended FAQ can be found here.
Decipher IDP is currently available for Blue Prism Enterprise customer for on-premise installation.