Decipher

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

A community for Blue Prism Decipher users.

• 1.  Batch Type Language

Posted 11-18-2021 14:37
    Hello!
    When creating a new batch type, you have to have a primary recognition language. Mine was set to German. However, I have the same type documents in four languages. What i did was keep the original DFD, add 4 document types (one for each language) with each primary recognition language, and include them in the batch type. For English, it worked, but I'm having problems with French since it has some special characters, even when setting the secondary language of the Batch Type to French. It wont recognise the language and it will even confuse some French special characters to German special characters.
    Is this the best approach? How else should I do this?
    Also, what happens if you attach a Document Type with Italian as a primary  language, for example, to a Batch Type that has a different primary and secondary language, for example German?

------------------------------
    Ilinca Urse

• 2.  RE: Batch Type Language

Posted 11-19-2021 08:40
    Hi Ilinca,

I would recommend setting your Batch Type language as German (no secondary language), then only specify a single language in each Document Type. This will make German the default, but will be overridden by the Document Type language as needed.

Let me know how this works out.

Thanks

Ben Lyons
    Product Consultant
    Blue Prism
    UK

• 3.  RE: Batch Type Language

Posted 11-19-2021 11:39
    Hi, Ben!

Thank you. I sau the Document Type primary language overrides the Batch Type language. However, I'm still having problems with the French special characters. For Italian, for example, it works. If I modify the region Decipher selects in the top part in Data Verification, it does recognize the special characters. However, no matter how many documents I keep doing this with, it doesn't seem to stick. Any tips?

Ilinca Urse

• 4.  RE: Batch Type Language

Posted 11-22-2021 08:39
    Hi Ilinca,

There is no reason I can think of that would cause different performances between French and Italian. Please can you raise a support ticket so we can look into this in more detail?

Thanks

Ben Lyons
    Product Consultant
    Blue Prism
    UK

Welcome to the Blue Prism Decipher Community

Blue Prism Decipher IDP is Intelligent Document Processing for Blue Prism RPA. This is a community for Decipher users to get support and discuss the implementation and usage of product.

This community has been set up so that we continue to work closely with our Decipher users, both new and established. As our members join, we will be using this community to share information, and also hope this will allow all members to discuss ideas and issues around Decipher.

Decipher IDP Resources

Download DecipherProduct HelpBrochureOne-Sheet

FAQs

Decipher IDP is a Blue Prism product for Intelligent Document Processing. It allows organizations to easily extract, analyse and understand data from a range of documents whether these are PDFs, email attachements, or even scanned paperwork.
Decipher IDP is currently available without additional cost to Blue Prism customers with Production or Business-Critical support.
Please contact your Blue Prism Account Manager or Customer Success Director for information on accessing Decipher. They will be able to request a license key which is required to be able to install Decipher IDP.
Yes, a trial version is available for Blue Prism customers. Please contact your Blue Prism Account Manager or Customer Success Director for information on accessing Decipher. We are planning to offer a trial version available for download from our DX later this year.
All documentation for Decipher IDP is available online on BP DOCS.
An extended FAQ can be found here.
Decipher IDP is currently available for Blue Prism Enterprise customer for on-premise installation.