Community Chat

last person joined: 4 days ago 

A space for discussion around the Community site and programs.

• 1.  #CommunityWins: How do make your workspace your happy place?

Posted 10-19-2021 14:25
    Monday's here, time for the start of another week of process automation with Blue Prism! This week I'm thinking about what makes your workspace, be it a home office, or a real office, your happy place? What items do you keep close to ensure you have a productive and successful working day?

It could be a picture of loved ones, a lucky cup, a certain piece of equipment or decor, maybe even a pet (if you're working from home), that makes your space great.

For me, it's having a pair of headphones. I don't mind if it's music or a podcast, but having something to listen to whilst getting stuck into a task always makes me more productive. Our cat also likes to drop by from time to time and say hello when she takes a break from her busy nap schedule.

Please share with us how you make your workspace your happy place, and here's to a great week ahead!

------------------------------
    Kevin Barnes
    Community Manager
    Blue Prism

• 2.  RE: #CommunityWins: How do make your workspace your happy place?

Posted 10-19-2021 21:58
    Haha, I have my dog, development partner :D
    Your name is Lua

Emerson Ferreira
    Sr Business Analyst
    Avanade Brasil
    Recife
    +5581988869544
    If my answer helped you? Mark as useful!

Welcome to Community Chat!

A space for non-technical chat, tips for using the Community, and news from the Blue Prism Community Team.

This is not a Community for technical or Product related discussion. For a list of available communities, please visit our site map.

Introduce YourselfCommunity Quick TipsWomen in RPA