Capture

last person joined: 18 days ago 

A community for Blue Prism Capture

• 1.  Unable to Load Saved Branches in the Process Flow | Capture 2.1

Posted 06-09-2021 03:10
      |   view attached

Hi Team

I'm unable to load any saved branch into the process flow in Capture 2.1. PFA video for reference

I have tried this activity across different process as well but still I'm encountering the same response.

Could you please check and let me know if there is any bug in the current version 2.1?

Steps Followed:
    1. Created Decision points
    2. Load Saved Branch
    3. Page loads but i don't see any output (i.e. saved branch doesn't loaded up in the existing process flow) 

Note: I was able to perform this activity in the previous version 2.0

------------------------------
    Ramaseshan Subramani

• 2.  RE: Unable to Load Saved Branches in the Process Flow | Capture 2.1

Posted 06-21-2021 14:11
    Hi Ramaseshan,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Capture 2.1.

• Have you tried a fresh install of Capture?
    • Is this issue limited to a particular branch that you are trying to load, or does this occur on every use of "Load saved branch" ?
    • Are you able to open the process "Test1cap" successfully?

Could you please try the following to see if the issue is limited to decision points only:
    1. Right click on decision point
    2. Select "Add empty branch"
    3. On the newly created branch, right click the empty step
    4. Select "Load saved steps"
    5. Choose the branch you wish to load from the menu

Thanks,
    Rhys

Rhys Lintern
    Product Owner
    Blue Prism

• 3.  RE: Unable to Load Saved Branches in the Process Flow | Capture 2.1

Posted 06-29-2021 09:17

Have you tried a fresh install of Capture?

>> Yes i did the fresh installation.

Is this issue limited to a particular branch that you are trying to load, or does this occur on every use of "Load saved branch" ?
    >>This occurs to all the branch that I'm trying to load

Are you able to open the process "Test1cap" successfully?

Yes

As per the suggestion I have tried creating a new Empty branch and tried to load the saved branch but facing the same issues again.

Could you please let me know any resolution for this ?

Ramaseshan Subramani

• 4.  RE: Unable to Load Saved Branches in the Process Flow | Capture 2.1

Posted 06-29-2021 12:23
    Hi Ramaseshan,

Are there any error messages in the Log file when you are trying to load in the branch? The log file (app.log) can be found in the following location:

• C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Blue Prism\Capture

Thanks,
    Rhys

Rhys Lintern
    Product Owner
    Blue Prism

Welcome to the Capture Community!

Blue Prism Capture is an intelligent process capture platform that simplifies the creation of process definition documents (PDDs) by combining task extraction and computer vision to auto-generate screenshots, step descriptions, process data, and process flows from a process owner demonstration. Customers can then optimize the process by adding or modifying steps and then extract their completed PDD, more quickly and accurately, into their preferred file format, including a Blue Prism process outline, which reduces time to automation even further.

Capture Product PageCapture HelpCapture FAQs

FAQs

Blue Prism Capture is an on-premise solution that combines task extraction and computer vision to auto generate screenshots, step descriptions, process data, and process flows, from a process owner demonstration of the as-is process. The captured flow can then be viewed and optimized by a process analyst, who can add further notes, definitions, and rearrange the steps in the flow, to produce a Process Definition Document (PDD) ready to be used by developers. Capture is free to use at the initial general release, with additional capabilities such as export to Blue Prism processes being developed in future releases.
Capture v3.0 is available at no extra costs to all Blue Prism customers, with the software available to download on the Blue Prism Product Portal.
Capture v3.0 is available at no extra costs to all Blue Prism customers, with the software available to download on the Blue Prism Product Portal.
The known issues list for Blue Prism Capture can be found here.
Blue Prism Capture is free to use at the initial general release, with additional capabilities such as export to Blue Prism processes being developed in future releases. It is currently available to all Blue Prism Customers, with the software available for download on the Blue Prism Product Portal.