Control Room & Scheduler

Expand all | Collapse all

Difference between Public run time and Private run time in Blue prism.

• 1.  Difference between Public run time and Private run time in Blue prism.

Posted 02-11-2019 10:58
    Hi Team, I have query. what are the differences between Public run time and Private run time in Blue prism.   Thanks and Regards, Prashanth Kumar Anuparthi

• 2.  Public means that anyone…

Posted 02-11-2019 17:15
    Public means that anyone logged into that Blue Prism environment (and has the appropriate User Role) can start a Process on that Runtime Resource. Private means that only the user who is logged into that machine can use it as a Runtime Resource. Usually, Private occurs if you have the option checked in System > System - Settings > ""Start a personal Runtime Resource on this machine when users sign in to Blue Prism."" I suppose you could also start a private runtime resource by using the command line as well on the current machine.

• 3.  RE: Public means that anyone…

Posted 10-03-2019 22:23
    Hi Dave,

With the option "System>System>Settings> Start a personal Run-time Resource on this machine " selected I don't see run time resource as a private one. I tried the command " Automate.exe /Resourcepc /Private /SSO . that also failed saying invalid parameter. Any way to make a run-time resource a private one ?

------------------------------
    Manas Jena
    Sr Analyst
    ZimmerBiomet
    America/New_York
    ------------------------------