Control Room & Scheduler

Expand all | Collapse all

Resources 'Not Connected' in Application Server

• 1.  Resources 'Not Connected' in Application Server

Posted 01-30-2020 10:23
    Hello,

I have an Application Server running with 3 Resources​ which have been running perfectly for months, but in the past few days all 3 resources have gone from the connection status "Yes - Connected" to "Not Connected". I don't think I have changed anything which could have caused this. All resources can be seen as 'Idle' and we can start processes from those resources as well, just not from the Application Server, which caused the Schedule to break as well.

When I open Windows event viewer, I come across the following:

BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsTalker

Talker[P2232VSSOW16F:8181] Error while closing connection. Ignoring.

System.IO.IOException: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)

at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

at System.IO.StreamWriter.Flush(Boolean flushStream, Boolean flushEncoder)

at System.IO.StreamWriter.Flush()

at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsTalker.Close()

Any help would be much appreciated!

------------------------------
    Luc

• 2.  RE: Resources 'Not Connected' in Application Server

Posted 01-30-2020 10:43

Maybe this one is more helpful. I've tried restarting the resources. This made no difference.

BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsTalker

Talker[PVPCPAA103:8181] Error connecting to resource. Attempts to re-establish the connection will occur periodically.

BluePrism.BPCoreLib.BluePrismException: Connection to the resource timed out.

at BluePrism.Core.Utility.IPv6TcpClientFactory.CreateTcpClient(String hostname, Int32 port, String localResourceName)

at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsTalker.Connect(String sResourceName, String& sErr)

Luc Palsrok

• 3.  RE: Resources 'Not Connected' in Application Server

Posted 01-30-2020 17:32
    Maybe check the machine connectivity/firewalls in both directions to see if anything has changed.

John Carter
    Professional Services
    Blue Prism