Control Room & Scheduler

Expand all | Collapse all

Login Agent Change Password Problem

• 1.  Login Agent Change Password Problem

Posted 01-03-2020 23:12
    hello good afternoon sorry for the inconvenience I wanted to consult a problem that I have that I can not solve. I have a login agent installed, since control room Login / logout works perfectly, now if I throw the ChangePassword process, it works, it changes my password, but once I finish the process when I login again from control room it doesn't take my password, and since the password generated by changepassword from blueprism, I don't know what password it is, it leaves me unable to enter the computer. Does the ChangePassword not update credentials stored in credentials of blueprism? Or do I have to do something to store it? The user account is domain not a local windows user. In credential I have Windows Login: NAMEMACHINE and the user with which you login. Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help becauase this is not in the documentation

------------------------------
    Orlando Javier Sanchez
    Technical Infraestructure 4
    Ctrl365
    America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires

• 2.  RE: Login Agent Change Password Problem

Posted 01-06-2020 13:00
    Correct, the Change Password action does not update the credentials stored in BP's Credential Manager. Think of Credential Manager as an optional storage location that you can use if you choose to. There's a Change Password template process that should come with the release of Login Agent. If I remember right, that has an example of changing the password and then setting that value into Credential Manager. You'll need to use the internal business object 'Credentials' in tandem with the Login Agent object's Change Password action.

Dave Morris
    3Ci @ Southern Company
    Atlanta, GA

• 3.  RE: Login Agent Change Password Problem

Posted 01-06-2020 18:08
    Thanks so much Dave !!

Orlando Javier Sanchez
    Technical Infraestructure 4
    Ctrl365