Application Integration

Expand all | Collapse all

importing releasefile using AutomateC

• 1.  importing releasefile using AutomateC

Posted 11-27-2018 12:25
    Hi,   I have a release a file in my local desktop, is there any CMD command which can import this release file into a dbconname. I need help on the following command from CMD, AutomateC /sso /dbconname="conName" /import "releaseName" I am getting error like "......root element id it should be " Is there any way that I can import whole release in a BP environment rather importing a process.   Thanks and Regards, sudharsan.

• 2.  Check the documentation on…

Posted 11-29-2018 01:52
    Check the documentation on command line options again. You want /importrelease not /import.

• 3.  Hi David, would you be so…

Posted 12-03-2018 12:56
    Hi David, would you be so kind to pint me to the direction of that documentation? I spent 10 minutes searching for that and couldn't find it anywhere here.   Thanks Andrzej

• 4.  Hi Andrzej, In Blue Prism,…

Posted 12-04-2018 20:52
    Hi Andrzej, In Blue Prism, hit F1 (or click ? at the top right) and in the Search tab, search for ""command line"". Then you can use CTRL+F on the page to find importrelease. Respectfully, Dave

• 5.  Hi Dave, I am lookin for CMD…

Posted 01-23-2019 13:53
    Hi Dave, I am lookin for CMD line command, not from BluePrism client wizard. Thanks, Sudharsan

• 6.  Hi,   you can find this info…

Posted 01-23-2019 16:42
    Hi,   you can find this info in the F1-Help under ""Advanced Topcis"" and ""Command Line Options"".   Best regards

• 7.  Release import is…

Posted 01-25-2019 18:58
    Release import is successfully from command prompt in Blue Prism v6 with AutomateC /sso /dbconname=""conName"" /import ""releaseName"" But Release import is failing from command prompt in Blue Prism v5.0.35 Need help with release import from command prompt in Blue Prims v5.0.35

• 8.  /importrelease not /import …

Posted 01-26-2019 00:48
    /importrelease not /import /importrelease is for .bprelease files which is a grouping of BP components such as objects or processes /import is for individual objects or processes that need to be imported individually

• 9.  What options do I have to…

Posted 02-07-2019 08:59
    What options do I have to import a bprelease file with SSO disabled(due to company policy)?

• 10.  You don't have to use SSO…

Posted 02-07-2019 17:51
    You don't have to use SSO. The examples that were mentioned here are simply because most organizations use SSO. In the same place that you see '/sso', you just use the username and password options like this: /user AutomateC /user yourBPUsername yourBPPassword /dbconname=""connection name here"" /importrelease ""release path here

• 11.  RE: You don't have to use SSO…

Posted 11-12-2019 19:00
    Hi Dave, does an automated release using command line work for skills (web APIs)? We tried it a couple of times and the web apis got imported in the system but process actions do not point to those skills. The error message say "skill abc is not installed or is unavailable".

------------------------------
    Pritesh Jadhav
    Senior Associate
    PwC
    America/New_York

• 12.  RE: importing releasefile using AutomateC

Posted 11-20-2019 05:29
      |   view attached
    Details of command lines

Vivek Goel
    RPA Architect
    Asia/Singapore
    +6594554364
    https://www.rpatools.com/

Attachment(s)

pdf
    BP_Command_Line.pdf   1.04MB 1 version

• 13.  RE: importing releasefile using AutomateC

Posted 11-20-2019 17:00
    You need to open to command prompt in administrator mode. Though you are admin user windows keep one higher login with itself. If you login with that or while using command prompt you can provide admin user name and password you will not get his error

Vishal Jadhav