Generally, this issue is associated with Microsoft Office product when utilising a Visual Basic call to invoke it. Therefore, I would suggest you seeking information from the Microsoft websites of forums.Also, please find the following knowledge base articles for further information.
I am getting this error in both Studio and Control Room, it was working fine until I added a language pack to Office, even after removing it the error persists.Most solutions I found online involve the DCOM config, but I can't make them work so far. Hope there is a better solution than reinstall Office.
Thanks a lot,Sebastian
Try to uninstall and install office again.
Peter Tarrant | Product Design Architect
4030 Vincennes Road | Indianapolis, IN 46268
m: 317.343.7068 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org