Blue Prism Product

last person joined: an hour ago 

This community covers the core Blue Prism product.

Expand all | Collapse all

Note pad missing Business Object

• 1.  Note pad missing Business Object

Posted 2 days ago
    Hi 

I have been advised to add my issue on here not sure if any one can help or add to my current issue!

I have been using Blue prism training and currently working on Business Objects and Action stages, however it seems my note pad is missing.

I imported the VBO file, however this does not show note pad but also does not include order system and testspace!  ( These are all in the list of objects within the training video i'm assuming I will need them all in later stages of this ) 

I have checked comments and cannot locate any other issues or discussions about this can someone help? 

Thank you!

------------------------------
    julie Crump

• 2.  RE: Note pad missing Business Object

Posted 2 days ago
    Can you please share the release you are referring to ?

and Just to confirm did you logout and login again ?
    Sometimes the imported items are not visible immediately in the studio list

Harshit Rawat
    Senior RPA Consultant

• 3.  RE: Note pad missing Business Object

Posted 2 days ago
    Hi 

I was reviewing the business objects and action stages video and going through the tutorial on BP snippet below

image.png

I have logged in and out several times since the import but all items are not showing in the folder

Many Thanks

Julie Crump

Automation support analyst
    Rentokil Initial

UK Finance Shared Services
    Ebony House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, DY1 4TA

Displaying Displaying Business Award Logo 2018.jpg

www.rentokil-initial.com

Register for eBilling now

Rentokil Initial plc registered in England No. 5393279

Registered Office:

Rentokil Initial

Compass House

Crawley West 

Sussex

RH10 9PY

Information in this message is confidential and is

intended solely for the persons to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient please notify the

sender and immediately delete this message from your

computer.

This system may be monitored or recorded to

secure the effective operation of the system

and for other lawful purposes

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 at 16:47, Harshit Rawat via Blue Prism Community <Mail@blueprism.email> wrote:
    Can you please share the release you are referring to ? and Just to confirm did you logout and login again ? Sometimes the imported items are not... -posted to the "Blue Prism Product"
    A
    C
    T
    US
    WARNING! | This email came from an untrusted sender outside of your organization.

Please check the sender's address and examine the contents of this email carefully before you consider clicking on any links or opening attachments. If anything looks suspicious, stop and report this email.

Trust This sender is not trusted. This email was automatically generated and not sent by a person. The from and reply to addresses are also not the same.

Report Learn more
    Can you please share the release you are referring to ? and Just to confirm did you logout and login again ? Sometimes the imported items are not... -posted to the "Blue Prism Product" community
    Blue Prism

Blue Prism Product

Post New Message Online
    Re: Note pad missing Business Object
    Reply to Group Online Reply to Group
    Harshit Rawat
    Jun 10, 2021 4:46 PM
    Harshit Rawat

Harshit Rawat
    Senior RPA Consultant
      Reply to Group Online   Reply to Group via Email   View Thread   Recommend   Flag as Inappropriate  

You are receiving this message because you followed the 'Note pad missing Business Object' message thread. To unsubscribe from this message thread, go to Unsubscribe.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of email you receive

Unsubscribe from all participation emails

Original Message:
    Sent: 6/10/2021 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: RE: Note pad missing Business Object

Harshit Rawat
    Senior RPA Consultant

• 4.  RE: Note pad missing Business Object

Posted 5 minutes ago
      |   view attached
    Hi Julie,

Believe you are looking for attached files for training.
    TrainingOrderSystem.exe
    Order.csv 

Thanks & Regards,

Manish Kumar
    SE
    Sony India Software Centre
    Asia/Colombo

Attachment(s)

zip
    Windows.zip   145 KB 1 version

Welcome to the Blue Prism Product Community!

Whether you’re looking to manage a complex infrastructure, maintain security and compliance, bring new products to market faster, or gain operational speed and agility in an uncertain economy, Blue Prism delivers — with the flexibility you need to create the business you want. From deployment on-premise, through a cloud service provider or as SaaS, to a skillful and adaptable digital workforce that continually expands to meet your enterprise needs, you can gain enhanced operational insight and control while your people reclaim the time they need to focus on great work.

Product PageKnowledge BaseBlue Prism Training Offering

FAQs

Blue Prism is intelligent automation — business-developed, no-code automation that pushes the boundaries of robotic process automation (RPA) to deliver value across any business process in a connected enterprise.

A combination of RPA with expanded cognitive and AI capabilities, Blue Prism is different than other automation technology on the market. With one Blue Prism license, you gain instant access to an already AI equipped digital workforce, along with the tools you need to build and delegate automations. Click here for more information on Blue Prism and Intelligent Automation.
To learn more about how Blue Prism can help your organization and how much it will cost to get started, please Contact our Sales department.
Blue Prism can be downloaded from our customer portal. If you would like to consume or download any material it is necessary to create an account on the Portal. Once you have registered, you can access the download options for Blue Prism here.
Yes! Installed on your own machine and supported by our training materials and product documentation, you can use all the features of the full enterprise product for free with our Blue Prism Trial – giving you the opportunity to learn the basics before moving to a full production implementation. Click here for more information and to download the trial.
Yes! You can access our known issue list for Blue Prism from our Support Portal.
Regardless of your industry, Blue Prism’s Digital Workforce can adhere to strict governance and compliance standards without limiting productivity. Click here for more information on how your industry can benefit from Blue Prism.