Community Chat

last person joined: 13 hours ago 

A space for discussion around the Community site and programs.

Expand all | Collapse all

πŸ™Œ #CommunityWins: What have you done this week that you're proud of? πŸ™Œ

• 1.  πŸ™Œ #CommunityWins: What have you done this week that you're proud of? πŸ™Œ

Posted 09-10-2021 17:24
    It's Friday, and that means another successful week of building, collaborating, and making connections on the Blue Prism Community! But before we sign off and dive head first into the weekend, I wanted to take a moment to do some weekly reflection and celebrate some of the great things we've accomplished within this past week. 

We've all been working on something we're proud of over the last 5 days, so let's take a moment to celebrate that! Share something you've done this week that you're proud of in the comments below, and celebrate with your fellow community members! You can celebrate a personal achievement, finally figuring out something that you've been stuck on at work, finishing a major project, or something else altogether. We're calling this new weekly segment #communitywins and we know you'll have some great achievements to share! 

I'll go first:
    This week ​I helped to coordinate the distribution of essential supplies to areas that were hit hard by Hurricane Ida. It's been hard work, and I may have tweaked my neck in the process, but I'm proud to have done my part to help those in need.

Now it's your turn! What #communitywins would you like to share for this week?​​​​​

------------------------------
    Melanie Giuliani
    Online Community Manager
    Blue Prism

• 2.  RE: πŸ™Œ #CommunityWins: What have you done this week that you're proud of? πŸ™Œ

Posted 09-15-2021 15:21
    Hi Community!

I wanted to participate in this great initiative and share with you what I'm proud of this week:
    I've been working on new and exciting Community Coins that we have just launched today. I'm particularly proud of the new Coin Challenge we have created for developers. It wasn't an easy task to come up with a Challenge that could attract both beginners and experienced developers, but I had the help of some of our amazing Community and BP employees and we're very happy with the final result!

You can take a look at it this coin here and also check the general Community Coins page, where you will find a new competition in place.

We'd love yo hear what you're proud of too! Let us know on this thread :)

Lorena Seco de Herrera Ortega
    Community Associate
    Blue Prism

• 3.  RE: πŸ™Œ #CommunityWins: What have you done this week that you're proud of? πŸ™Œ

Posted 09-15-2021 17:48

On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 at 9:54 PM, Melanie Giuliani via Blue Prism Community <Mail@blueprism.email> wrote:
    It's Friday, and that means another successful week of building, collaborating, and making connections on the Blue Prism Community! But before we...
    Blue Prism

Community Chat

Post New Message Online
    οΏ½οΏ½ #CommunityWins: What have you done this week that you're proud of? οΏ½οΏ½
    Reply to Group Online Reply to Group
    Melanie Giuliani
    Sep 10, 2021 5:24 PM
    Melanie Giuliani
    It's Friday, and that means another successful week of building, collaborating, and making connections on the Blue Prism Community! But before we sign off and dive head first into the weekend, I wanted to take a moment to do some weekly reflection and celebrate some of the great things we've accomplished within this past week. 

We've all been working on something we're proud of over the last 5 days, so let's take a moment to celebrate that! Share something you've done this week that you're proud of in the comments below, and celebrate with your fellow community members! You can celebrate a personal achievement, finally figuring out something that you've been stuck on at work, finishing a major project, or something else altogether. We're calling this new weekly segment #communitywins and we know you have some great achievements to share! 

I'll go first:
    This week I helped to coordinate the distribution of essential supplies to areas that were hit hard by Hurricane Ida. It's been hard work, and I may have tweaked my neck in the process, but I'm proud to have done my part to help those in need.

Now it's your turn! What #communitywins would you like to share for this week?

Melanie Giuliani
    Online Community Manager
    Blue Prism
      Reply to Group Online   Reply to Group via Email   View Thread   Recommend   Flag as Inappropriate  

You are subscribed to "Community Chat" as kamireddysukanyareddy@gmail.com. To change your subscriptions, go to My Subscriptions.
    To unsubscribe from this community discussion, go to Unsubscribe.
    Hloo,
    Please understand my problem how can I do job in BP also I'm unable to login to blueprism software . 
    Best Regards 
    Sukanya kamireddy 

Welcome to Community Chat!

A space for non-technical chat, tips for using the Community, and news from the Blue Prism Community Team.

This is not a Community for technical or Product related discussion. For a list of available communities, please visit our site map.

Introduce YourselfCommunity Quick TipsWomen in RPA