Robotic Operating Model (ROM)

last person joined: 10 hours ago 

Share tips, queries and advice on adopting the Robotic Operating Model (ROM®). A proven implementation methodology that enables customers to successfully launch, maintain, and scale your Digital Workforce.
Expand all | Collapse all

Federated Model

• 1.  Federated Model

Posted 11 days ago
    Hi,

Can anybody brief me about the Federated Model - Basic definition, Advantages & Disadvantages in comparison to other Organizational Model in Blue Prism (COE, Franchise etc).

Appreciate your help.

------------------------------
    Mohammed Ashik

• 2.  RE: Federated Model

Posted 11 days ago
    The material here should be useful https://portal.blueprism.com/robotic-operating-model/organization/organizational-design

John Carter
    Professional Services
    Blue Prism

• 3.  RE: Federated Model

Posted 11 days ago
    Thanks John. However, I thoroughly went thru that portion of the portal / material. It does not talk about "Federated Model" anywhere.

Mohammed Ashik

• 4.  RE: Federated Model

Posted 11 days ago

HI Mohammed, we have re named the Federated Model to Franchise as we felt it better explained how it worked. 

Please feel free to drop me an email or an invite to Ian.hardy@blueprism.com and i'll be happy to discuss this subject in more detail. 

Thanks

Ian

Ian Hardy

• 5.  RE: Federated Model

Posted 11 days ago
    Thank you so much for the clarification. I got it. It helps.

Mohammed Ashik

FAQ

The Robotic Operating Model (ROM) is Blue Prism’s industry leading approach to successfully deliver maximum business benefit through the scaled deployment of Robotic Process Automation (RPA). It has been developed based on more than a decade of experience and knowledge of deploying Blue Prism at scale in countries and industries across the globe.

The ROM has been designed to integrate fully with an organization's existing change management systems, thereby removing the need for additional procedural and governance obligations.

Check out the ROM Service Model
The ROM has no cost associated with it, it's absolutely free.
You can access the ROM by visiting the Blue Prism Portal, or click here.
The ROM does not have a free trial, but you may want to check out our Discover offerings (the Process Automation Tool and Capture). More information on those offerings can be found in the Discover Community.
The ROM is available to all Blue Prism Customers with an active Blue Prism Portal account.