Blue Prism For Good

last person joined: 3 days ago 

This community covers the Blue Prism for Good program.

Blue Prism For Good

The Blue Prism For Good initiative addresses four distinct areas: Charity & Fundraising, Inclusivity, Supporting not-for-profits, and Education. These are unified by our vision to unleash society’s full potential and inspire the future of work through automation. As a predominantly grassroots movement, all suggestions and ideas for volunteering are welcomed.

What is BPFG? BPFG in IndiaBPFG LinkedIn

Latest Discussions

• Name : Bonolo Age : 23 My favorite school subject : Mathematics Hobbies : Digital Design, programming, running and board games. What are you expecting form the EY smart futures program : I'm expecting to be mentored in pursing my career. What would you ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Name: Francesca Age: 16 Your favourite school subject: Science/ Biology Your hobbies: drawing What are you expecting form the EY smart futures program?: I am expecting to learn new skills that I wouldn't learn in any other programmes. What ...

• Name: Sharifa Age: 17 Your favourite school subject: biology and P.E. Your hobbies: i like to do art, baking and sports like rugby and badminton. What are you expecting from the EY smart futures program?: I expect to gain some insight in the world ...

• Hi, my name is Jasveen and I am 17 years old. Currently I live in North west of England. My favourite school subject is Maths and Business studies. My hobby is to paint. I am really grateful to get the opportunity to involve in the EY smart futures ...

• Name: Sami Adimi Age:17 Your favourite school subject: Maths and PE Your hobbies: I paly football and I really enjoy it. I love gaming in my free time so i can adapt more to my communication skills. What are you expecting form the EY smart futures ...

Announcements

• Quick tips to get the most out of this community

Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 
    • Please click the "Join this Community" button at the top right corner of this page to keep up-to-date on all the latest news
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions. If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Search for the #quick_tip hashtag and Welcome page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community

Recent Blogs

Recent Ideas

Our runtime machines operate at screen resolution of 102x768.  This is key because when I try to use ...

Upcoming Events