Charity & Fundraising, Inclusivity, Supporting not-for-profits and Education

Popular Discussions

• Posted in: Blue Prism For Good
    2 people recommend this.
    17 people recommend this.

Latest Discussions

Thanks Mariella - it was a great privilege to be a part of this and we're looking forward to growing this initative out further next year! ------------------------------ Matt Juden-Bloomfield Head of RPA Blue Prism Europe/London -------------------- ...

The Future of Work should consist of equal opportunities for all. Black Professionals in Intelligent Automation are making strides towards that by identifying the inequities in automation for the Black community, and addressing them. In this article ...

1 person recommends this.

Dust off your running shoes, it's time to run! The J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge is back and going virtual .Get ready to celebrate teamwork, camaraderie, and the Corporate Challenge community worldwide. 🏃🏃🏽‍♀️ Starting October 8, 2020, use ...

2 people recommend this.

After the successful completion of the two editions of EY smart futures programme over summer, we can now share some of the highlights from this valuable partnership 🎓: - The students worked together to develop innovative ideas during a Dragon's Den ...

I complete agree @Mariella Joseph & @Carlota Ortiz I feel so lucky to have been asked to be a mentor for the incredible students that took part in this programme. Over the last two weeks, I got to know my mentee and hear about their interests and ...

2 people recommend this.

Polls

Announcements

• Welcome to the Blue Prism For Good Community!

Blue Prism For Good is Blue Prism’s corporate social responsibility initiative, based on the 8th UN Sustainability Goal, "Decent Work and Economic Growth." The Blue Prism For Good initiative addresses four distinct areas: Charity & Fundraising, Inclusivity, Supporting not-for-profits and Education. These are unified by our vision to unleash society’s full potential and inspire the future of work through automation. 

New to the community or just getting started with a problem? Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 
    Please Do: 
    • Upload a profile picture - LinkedIn research shows profiles with a photo were 14X more likely to be viewed!
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions.
    • If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Click the "Join" button above to be alerted to new activity happening in this community and any other Communities you are interested in
    • Search for the #quick_tip hashtag 
    • and Welcome page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community

Community Admins

Upcoming Events