Control Room & Scheduler

Polls

___

Latest Discussions

• Hi Jerin, Thank you for your reply. I am sending Secure Attention Sequence via the Login Agent, hence it should bypass the Disclaimer screen. Seems like I'm facing the same issue as Pranav. Is this a known issue in Blue Prism? Thanks both! ------------------------------ ...

• ​Resource pools is not suited for your purpose. if you assign multiple process to same pool BP will choose the resource that is available and assign the process. and we cannot assign process to bots individually if they are part of resourcepool. better ...

• Thanks. I found out that the computer name was longer than what Blue Prism can accept. Regards, Ram ------------------------------ Ram Jaymalin ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Missing ResourcePC

Hi Michal, Thank you so much for this information!!! I have fixed this setting for the runtime resources. However, it is still somehow suspicious that our resourcepc goes missing with a period of 7 days... I even created a dummy scheduler task that runs ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Scheduler

HI Syed, Please check the time format setting of your application server. probably that's causing issue. ​ ------------------------------ Jerin Jose RPA Product SME EY Asia/Kolkata ------------------------------

___

Library

___

Announcements

___

Upcoming Events