Blue Prism University

View Only
last person joined: 14 hours ago 

A Community to discuss and learn more about Blue Prism University and certification.

Welcome to the Blue Prism University Community

This is a space for our users to discuss and learn more about Blue Prism University and certifications. Click the "Join" button above to be alerted to new activity and events happening in this community!

This is not the appropriate place for product questions. Do you have questions about the Blue Prism Product, Decipher, Digital Exchange, or another Blue Prism offering? Check out our list of Tech Chat Communities to find the right place for your discussion.

Foundation TrainingComplete Our SurveyBook an Exam

Are you new to Blue Prism and looking for a beginner’s course?

Try our Associate Developer Course today!

Latest Discussions

• Hi @Sam Lima , Check few things from your end once as listed below: 1) Go to System tab -> Security -> User and select the appropriate user from the user tree and click on the right hand side hamburger icon and select 'Configure Process Alerts' option ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Happy Friday All, Did you know we have an FAQ page , located on our new Blue Prism university website dedicated to answering all your questions?! Here's a few examples of some of our most frequently asked questions. What is a digital ...

2 people recommend this.
  • This is a filter expression, here basically if let say I have a collection called 'Child Item Keys' with a column called as 'Key Name' . So here I am checking if that column has the value of the current parent item key anywhere or not within it. Suppose, ...

• They might have just copy pasted the template file and put this check. But if this error is not thrown up by any stage then this exception would never be generated. You throw this exception in the below way: ------------------------------

• Hi @Sam Lima , I am provided the sample workflow in the following thread: Parent Child Queue Relationship Process ​ ------------------------------

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi @Sam Lima I don't have nothing for Parent/child relationships, but in the Community you have a lot of thread of this. My recommendation for this is to have a strong exception system to avoid future mismatch problems. For real-time work request. ...

Polls

Helpful Posts

Recent Blogs

Recent Ideas

Add export option in right-click menu of process/object in studio home page.

Upcoming Events