Blue Prism University

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

A Community to discuss and learn more about Blue Prism University and certification.

Welcome to the Blue Prism University Community

This is a space for our users to discuss and learn more about Blue Prism University and certifications. Click the "Join" button above to be alerted to new activity and events happening in this community!

This is not the appropriate place for product questions. Do you have questions about the Blue Prism Product, Decipher, Digital Exchange, or another Blue Prism offering? Check out our list of Tech Chat Communities to find the right place for your discussion.

Foundation TrainingComplete Our SurveyBook an Exam

Latest Discussions List

• Thanks @Ritansh Jatwani this will be best answered by someone from our University team. I've let the University team know @Tejaskumar Darji :)​​ ------------------------------ Grace Lanser Community Associate Blue Prism ------------------------ ...

• Please ignore, my colleague told me where I missed to put variable. We're using XPath for this dynamic URL. ------------------------------ Orlando Velarde ------------------------------

• Unable to determine whether database exists - A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server ...

• I thought it may be a good idea to post a list of automations we are implementing or have implemented with a basic description and associated information to collate some good candidates. Feel free to message me for more information :-) 2WW referrals ...

• Thank you Neeraj, we think so too! Beth ------------------------------ Beth Pennington Administrator Blue Prism Europe/London ------------------------------

• We take feedback seriously and if you have recently completed a course, we would love to hear what you think. Fill in our survey using the link below.  Your feedback will be used to update our content and processes to give you the best experience. ...

1 person recommends this.

Polls

Recent Blogs

Recent Ideas

HSBC Business would like to incorporate email classification (Public/Internal/Restricted/Highly restricted) ...

Upcoming Events