Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GetStartTime function: Unauthorized

Hi,Error: Failed to evaluate expression 'GetStartTime()' - Unhandled error ocurred in the GetStartTime function: Unauthorized - user does not have permission.Does anyone know what permission is missing?Thank you,

--force-renderer-accessibility not working in chrome

Hi,I have used --force-renderer-accessibility at the end of url to enable UIA mode in bp to interact with Chrome. This works fine in all Machines except one particular machine. Where --force-renderer-accessibility not enabling accessibility options i...

Resolved! Unable to double click link - tried several solutions

Hi all, I'm facing an issue where I need to double click a link on a dynamically-found link that will open up a document. This was previously working in IE (and IEMode in Edge), but I've been working on migrating it to chrome. This is the only elemen...

Can not see any data into Blue Prism Dashboard

Hi, I am not getting any data into Blue Prism out of the box Tiles. I have tried selecting different Work queues (also leaving blank) and other settings but not getting any data at all. I can see "Queue Volumes Now" but cannot see anything in: - A...

ERROR: Internal : Execution Timeout Expired.

Hello, I am trying to run a query looking for the completed items in the QW, but I get this error. Currently there are 4644 elements in the Work Queue, previously when there were less elements in the work queue this error did not occur.

WQ Error2.png WQ Error1.png