Blue Prism Azure Cloud Trial

azure trial

Polls

Latest Discussions

• ​Hi All, I am working on a POC in which we need to fetch some values from a scanned document (Ex: Invoice). We are looking for azure cognitive services to implement this. Can anybody help me how can I use this service in free trial? Thanks, Bhuvnesh ...

• ​​ I successfully created Lab 1 and got it to execute when I first ran it. But when I try to run it a second and subsequent time it trips up at er Search with the message Internal: Failed to perform step 1 in Write Stage 'Enter Search' on page 'Search' ...

• Hello Srihari and Vivek, Blue Prism v6.7, due to be released within the next month as I type will support: UI in French – Option to change User Interface (UI) language to French Tip: We publish the roadmap on the Blue Prism portal ...

• Can you please clarify what exactly are you looking at? if you are looking at Azure architecture reference then here it is: https://portal.blueprism.com/system/files/2018-04/v6%20Reference%20Guide%20-%20Azure%20Reference%20Architecture.pdf ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Simple Patching

Can you please provide any documents for New mechanism allowing patches to be created and rolled out to minimize downtime. ------------------------------ srihari j Application Development Analyst Accenture Asia/Kolkata ----------------------------- ...

___

Library

___

Announcements

• Welcome to the Blue Prism Azure Cloud Trial Community!

This is a space for our users to discuss and learn more about the Blue Prism on Azure Marketplace trial asset available on the Digital Exchange. Click the "Join" button above to be alerted to new activity and events happening in this community! 

Please be sure to use the search bar above to search for existing discussions before contributing your own.

For more information or to download this trial, click here: https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/blue-prism-on-azure-marketplace

*This community deals specifically with issues related to the download/installation/trial use of the Blue Prism Azure Cloud Trial. For all questions on usage of the Blue Prism product, please use the Blue Prism Tech Chat communities.

___

Upcoming Events