Blue Prism Azure Cloud Trial

azure trial

Polls

___

Latest Discussions

• Did you use the default instance type as specified ? As far as I recall when I tried - the Azure trial came fully configured and the license was pre-installed as well (albeit that it was version 6.5 and not the latest 6.6). Try again: delete your VM ...

• I Have setup Azure Cloud version but License is missing.How i can get license for Cloud version. ------------------------------ Sunil Kumar RPA Engineer Encore Capital Group ------------------------------

• DELETED - I incorrectly responded regarding on-premises Trial oppose to Azure Cloud Trial. ------------------------------ Chris Strong Product Owner Blue Prism ------------------------------

• Hi - will integration with Azure Cognitive Services be made available as a free trail in Azure marketplace ? Many thanks ! ------------------------------ Gregg Chen ------------------------------

• SELF Resolved - see blue for remarks Have anyone tried the hands on lab exercise for the subjected ? The screen illustration output for item 23 is not consistent with that for item 27. See below screens item 23: [This refers to the object for Lab ...

___

Library

___

Announcements

• Welcome to the Blue Prism Azure Cloud Trial Community!

This is a space for our users to discuss and learn more about the Blue Prism on Azure Marketplace trial asset available on the Digital Exchange. Click the "Join" button above to be alerted to new activity and events happening in this community! 

Please be sure to use the search bar above to search for existing discussions before contributing your own.

For more information or to download this trial, click here: https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/blue-prism-on-azure-marketplace

*This community deals specifically with issues related to the download/installation/trial use of the Blue Prism Azure Cloud Trial. For all questions on usage of the Blue Prism product, please use the Blue Prism Tech Chat communities.

___

Upcoming Events