Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Email with French body

Hi All,I have a requirement to send exception/completed emails. The body of the email is comprised of both English & French. So I am using a template to send emails. And using load Binary text function. When email is sent some of the French letters h...

Strike out / Disable Objects

Hi All, I have v7.1.2 and I have few objects in which certain pages/actions inside the objects needed to be "disabled" or "Striked out". Where do I find the properties to do it.?  Thanks

Resolved! Attach Issue In Blue Prism~Edge

Hi Experts,We are in a phase of migrating from Blue Prism V6.4 ~ IE to Blue Prism V6.10.4 ~ Edge.We are facing below two issues with our current environment (Blue Prism V6.10.4 & Edge V104.0.1293)1. The Extension used to remove by itself from the Edg...

Excel errors

Hello, we have recently started to encounter excel errors.The most frequent one is this:"ERROR: Internal: Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Can not Create Active X component"Sometimes a message like this pops up: Th...

sobotkav_0-1714134210403.png

Excel Macro not working

Hello all!I've started working with BluePrism RPA recently, and I'm facing an issue working with a Macro on Excel. I have created my object and when I try to test it, I've got the following error:The macro is public, I've enabled macros and try to in...

emiliodelbarrio_0-1714129633155.png

Resolved! about excel VBO in latest version 7.3.0

Hi want to know how to get the excel VBO in the latest version of Blue Prism(7.3). while choosing the path of VBO we are able to find Digital Exchnage inside VBO folder. as i am unable to choose path for Excel VBO is it was not present in VBO folder....

RamkiN by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Process Update History

Hello, Where is the process update history information displayed on the Studio screen stored in the database? If we know where it is stored, we can, for example, search for the update history of a process with a specific phrase in the 'summary' field...

28503.png
sumire by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Decipher server service does not start

Hello,I am trying to deploy Decipher standalone on a Windows10 machine.(Due to capacity constraints, only the DB was built on a separate machine.)I installed everything, but only Decipher Server service cannot start.I read the description in this lin...

sumire_0-1714097638327.png
sumire by Level 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dechiper unable to capture complex "Block" of data

I am using decipher to capture CVs that are standardized by my client, each having the exact same layout. I have taken a single CV through the Decipher Verify Data training 10 times now and I have not seen any improvement. It keeps on failing with th...

history block.png
Roos by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes