Blue Prism DX Developer Community

DX_logo_updated.png

Polls

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

BP DB Archiving

Does anyone has experience to create DB archive script to transfer entire data from BP database to another database? ------------------------------ SeeAnn Loh Senior Programmer Jabil Asia/Kuala_Lumpur ------------------------------

• Hi Roger unfortunately there are very few 'context' functions available to a process or object, and none to enable your idea. I've previously raised this issue via an internal enhancement request and you can do the same here . When enough people 'up ...

• Check the process is published and can be run manually from Control Room. ------------------------------ John Carter Professional Services Blue Prism ------------------------------

• Hi Gaurav, I would recommend this: Machine 1 = App Server Machine 2 = DB Machine 3 = RR Laptop i7 = IC However, if I were you, I would still use virtualization if you haven't planned it and install the trial version of VMware OR even Hyper-V and just ...

• Hi Guys, Trust all are safe and keeping well, I am just trying to get rid of the error in Utility File management, I am trying to move the file from one folder to another,everytime I try to do this is giving me an error " Unknown Exception : Error occurred ...

___

Library

___

Announcements

• Welcome to the Blue Prism DX Developer Community!

New to the community or just getting started with a problem? This is a place for developers of our Blue Prism Digital Exchange assets to collaborate, answer each others questions, and learn more about the asset submission process.

Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 

Please Do: 

• Help each other by asking and answering questions.
    • If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Recommend comments that answer your question or that you find helpful. 
    • Click the "Join" button above to be alerted to new activity and events happening in this community!

___

Upcoming Events