Blog
Your window to developer insights, customer stories, the latest company news, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog Articles

SS&C | Blue Prism Next Generation: Now Available!

We’re thrilled to introduce you to our latest product release! Find about the innovative features and benefits of Next Gen and why you should be excited about the future of intelligent automation.

0 Comments

SS&C | Blue Prism® Enterprise 7.2.2 is now available

We're delighted to announce the availability of SS&C | Blue Prism® Enterprise 7.2.2. This release addresses several issues reported against Blue Prism 7.2. For more information, see Blue Prism 7.2 kno...

0 Comments

Ideas Update: Research Helps Shape Our Future. Read How!

This blog is part of a series where SS&C Blue Prism highlights customer ideas, product research outcomes and the impact customer feedback has had on the business each quarter.  Ideas Update: Research ...

0 Comments

Blue Prism Enterprise v6 End of Life

Dear valued customer,     We are writing to provide you with notice of the End-of-Life (EoL) for Blue Prism Enterprise v6 (BPE v6), as detailed below.     As part of our commitment to provide excellen...

0 Comments

MVP 2024: Applications and Nominations Open Now

MVP 2024: Applications and Nominations Open Now   Hello friends,    Every year, the SS&C Blue Prism team seeks out the most kind, generous, helpful and inspirational users of our products – and assemb...

0 Comments

What's New: Customer Newsletter: January

Happy New Year! Not only does January mark the beginning of a fresh chapter, but it also brings exciting news: The launch of our highly anticipated SS&C Blue Prism Customer Awards — a celebration of e...

0 Comments

SS&C | Blue Prism® Decipher 2.3 is now available

We're delighted to announce the availability of SS&C | Blue Prism® Decipher IDP 2.3. Version 2.3 is a culmination of several improvements designed to make Decipher IDP more secure, accurate, and scala...

1 Comments

Ideas Update

Hello all, I hope you had an enjoyable holiday break and a happy new year. One thing I enjoy doing at the end of the year is looking back to see all the wonderful ideas submitted, reviewed and deliver...

0 Comments

What's New: Customer Newsletter: November/December

December is here, inviting us to reflect, celebrate and eagerly anticipate what lies ahead. As this year draws to a close, let's embrace the festive spirit, look back on our journey so far and welcome...

0 Comments

SS&C | Blue Prism® Desktop 1.1.1 is now available

We're delighted to announce the availability of the SS&C | Blue Prism Desktop 1.1.1 patch release. Desktop 1.1.1 addresses a number of issues identified in Desktop 1.1, including: The version of Elect...

0 Comments

Meet Our Certified Developers - Devneet Mohanty

Welcome back to our community series, 'Meet our Certified Developer'! We are thrilled to present our next featured developer, @devneetmohanty07, a well-known member of our community and a true MVP (Mo...

3 Comments

Can You Help Me Build a Library?

Can you believe it? It’s been almost a year since I joined SS&C Blue Prism and became a member of this incredible community. It feels like I’ve found a home in our shared space. To me, that’s a te...

0 Comments

SS&C | Blue Prism® Capture 4.0.2 is now available

Hello all. We're delighted to announce the availability of the SS&C | Blue Prism Capture 4.0.2 patch release. Capture 4.0.2 has been released to address the security vulnerability CVE-2023-4863. A num...

0 Comments

Why You Can’t Miss Our Next Product Update Webinar

Last week, we had the pleasure of flying the banner of SS&C Blue Prism’s intelligent automation magic with some of our incredible customers at Deliver, SS&C’s flagship conference in Austin, Texas.   ...

0 Comments

Certification Insights

Ensuring Relevance in a Dynamic World, Why We Update Our Certification Exams In September, we updated our Associate Developer exam, and the release of our new Developer exam is just a stone's throw aw...

0 Comments

What's New: Customer Newsletter: October

As we slowly ease into the holiday season, we find ourselves in the same boat as many of you – reflecting on the journey of 2023 and charting an exciting course as we plan for 2024. This October editi...

0 Comments