India GCC

last person joined: 11 days ago 

A community of leaders and practitioners from Global Capability/Innovation Centers

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: India GCC Community

Are you part of a Global Capability Center (GCC) based in India? Then TRACK is for you! GCCs in India have been leading the Innovation story and its time that we bring these sharp minds together and learn from each other. We, at BluePrism, are ...

1 person recommends this.

Thank you for sharing Pratyush! ------------------------------ Norah Alsudani Communities Strategy Director Blue Prism London *Search for the #quick_tip hashtag to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community* -------------- ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Searching the JOB

Posted in: India GCC Community

Hi , Sorry for delay. Currently i am India . see if you or any one can do any help. Due to COVID , i am not getting any calls. I want to go for RPA - Blue Prism and searching only for this. I have very strong experience around 15 years in IT. But ...

Happy Friday everybody! Who is joining us at our Virtual Blue Prism World? We still have some spaces on our Challenges which will be hosted on the 23rd June (details linked below): ...

A big thank you to everyone who joined the Webinar on Business Continuity and Resiliency on May 28, 2020. And an extra special thanks to Jon E Theuerkauf , Chief Customer Officer, Blue Prism, for presenting! The session recording can be found here: ...

___

Library

Polls

___

Announcements

• Welcome to the India GCC Community!

This is a discussion groups for all users who are part of the GCC program in India.

New to the community or just getting started with a problem? Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 

Please Do: 
    • Upload a profile picture - LinkedIn research shows profiles with a photo were 14X more likely to be viewed!
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions.
    • If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Click the "Join" button above to be alerted to new activity happening in this community and any other Communities you are interested in
    • Search for the #quick_tip hashtag and Welcome page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community

___

Community Admins

___

Upcoming Events