University Forum
Upskill together with other SS&C Blue Prism learners. Share your learning objectives, get advice on courses and celebrate your latest certifications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Learning Edition DB Errors

Hi.I spent 4 hours installing and uninstalling the learning edition today, until I came across this: If you are having issues. Manually delete everything! Do not rely on control panel to install the program!Hope this helps somebody from wasting time ...

RhianLowe_0-1711124166082.png

Blue Prism ASDEV01 exam prep - Suggestion Required

Currently, I am preparing for my Blue Prism Certified Associate Developer ASDEV01 exam. I collected knowledge from experts by joining online forums and communities. I took the Blue Prism ASDEV01 practice test and it was beneficial. By practicing with...

Blue Prism Solution Designer Practice Exams

Hi Team, I would like to check if anyone has recommendations for Blue Prism Solution Designer Practice Exams? I have come across three sites so far, but I'm not sure which one would provide the most accurate answers and explanations. Blue Prism (ASD0...

Resolved! Filter Collection with dates

Hi All, How to filter collection for particular date interval(ie. 03/04/2024 to 03/08/2024) Regards, Sudha------------------------------Sudha Priya------------------------------

Resolved! Bmue Prism version 7__Expression is invalid

How could it be possible to have an error while others with the same code have no error? Now()+ MakeTimeSpan(0,0,5,0)  The following error has occurred:Your expression does not appear to be valid:  Could not convert '0,000,500,0' into a number Tha...

33644.png