Digital Exchange Community

last person joined: 5 hours ago 

This community is a place to discuss the Blue Prism DX and all of the assets hosted there.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Digital Exchange

Hello, There is a suggestion in Post 4 of the community thread linked here . Can you see if that's able to assist you? ------------------------------ Shiyanbade Animashaun Senior Product Consultant Blue Prism United States/Boston -------------- ...

Hi All, While working with asset - Microsoft Azure Computer Vision v3.0 I am facing one issue in functionality of - Get Read Results . I am able to run API to get results in JSON format (Response Content Data variable) But the output collection ...

The region mode should capture the entire browser screen like below screenshot. I haven't seen that a part of area was captured. If you share the screen image, it would help me understand the problem. Cheers, Nobu ------------------------------ ...

Hi Vedad, The name of documents are "v6.? User Guide - Web Service". Login to the portal site and go to the document page. Then, if you type "web service", you can get some documents like below screenshot. I understand you call the web service ...

Hi Naresh, I am having similar kind of requirement where I need to send meeting invite from BluePrism. Can you please help me undestand how to use/integrate .ics file to send invite ------------------------------ Asia/Kolkata -------------------- ...

___

Library

Polls

___

Announcements

• Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange (DX).

This community is a space to discuss all things related to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange (DX).  

The Blue Prism DX is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects, to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.
    If you have technology to share, Blue Prism DX gives global enterprise customers direct access to your AI technologies as downloadable apps, Visual Business Objects (VBOs), or via referrals to your assets.

New to the community or just getting started with a problem? Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 

Please Do: 
    • Upload a profile picture - LinkedIn research shows profiles with a photo were 14X more likely to be viewed!
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions.
    • If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Click the "Join" button above to be alerted to new activity happening in this community and any other Communities you are interested in
    • Search #quick_tip hashtag and Welcome page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community
    Access the Blue Prism Digital Exchange

___

Community Admins

___

Upcoming Events