Digital Exchange
Get community support for SS&C | Blue Prism® Digital Exchange assets and discuss the DX.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Forum Posts

MS Excel VBO

Hi, Can anyone please try to help me with this error. I recently added MS Excel VBO from digital exchange. New to the Blueprsim. During an excel operation I am getting the following error: When I'm trying to open workbook Internal : Could not execute...

8287.png

Problems in LoadTextFile

Hi everyone,I'm having trouble translating an .xlsx file into text using the LoadTextFile function. I also tried using the "Read All Text from File" task in the "File Management" object.What I get is 17753 characters but if I try to retrieve the "Cur...

Automate Oracle 19c using OLEDB or ODBC

Hi all,I am trying to execute a SQL query to get the count from Oracle DB. I have tried using Oracle MDA VBO for this, but it looks like it is compatible with Oracle 21c+ only. Thus, I have to look into other options.OLEDBConnection string: "(DESCRIP...

chauhannaman98_0-1712854907969.png chauhannaman98_1-1712854987984.png

Issues Implementing MS Graph Outlook VBO

We are attempting to implement the Microsoft Graph API for accessing a shared Outlook mailbox.  Currently, I am attempting to use the List Messages action, and am getting the following error message (have tested other actions with a similar error): {...

Save Excel File as Read only

HelloI would like to save an excel file with a "read only" protection. This means the next person who opens the file can only read the document and not edit it. I tried the Action "Protect Workbook" but I didn't manage to make it work. Is there any t...

PDF Management VBO

Has anyone managed to use the BP PDF Management VBO to merge files.? I have the pdfSharp.dll's in the correct BP folders but still have compile issues and on DX, did see the comment about the version of dll's could be the root cause. We are currently...