Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

V2.3 - CSV auto export

Hi team, Auto-export of CSV was working in 2.2 and somehow after upgrade to 2.3 our batches are getting stuck on the stage - "Verify performed - ready for Export". Also, the items were auto-populated in Decipher Queue but looks like in the new VBO us...

how to release occupied license session

Check in DB, a decommissioned run-time resource have been occupying one session for long time. How can I release this session occupied? Many appreciate if you can provide me scripts if necessary. Thanks!

EricLi by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help to add criteria to autofilter

I need help to add criteria to autofilter as I'm trying to filter on صيدليه from D column in the sheet in the screenshot but it didn't give me any result noting that i tried also operator 2 and turned on the autofilter Any help please  

1000647714.jpg 1000647715.jpg

Resolved! about excel VBO in latest version 7.3.0

Hi want to know how to get the excel VBO in the latest version of Blue Prism(7.3). while choosing the path of VBO we are able to find Digital Exchnage inside VBO folder. as i am unable to choose path for Excel VBO is it was not present in VBO folder....

RamkiN by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

--force-renderer-accessibility not working in chrome

Hi,I have used --force-renderer-accessibility at the end of url to enable UIA mode in bp to interact with Chrome. This works fine in all Machines except one particular machine. Where --force-renderer-accessibility not enabling accessibility options i...

Resolved! Replacing visible cell value in excel sheet

i want to replace cells value from yes to no after applying filter to excel sheet to be more clear i have excel sheet that contains 5 columns i want to apply filter to column number 2 then replacing the visible cell values of column number 5 from yes...

Decipher - Validation Error

We are facing some validation error in Decipher, so unable to complete Data verify through Blueprism and need to submit document manually every time. Is there any alternative way to avoid this issue.

BPPI - filter by event name in timeline view

In timeline view of a project - how i can filter with particular event without hovering the mouse over that.like in below snapshot i want to filter by Order hold but without actually hovering the cursor and see the event name.  

Neel1_0-1713543119316.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes