Digital Exchange

Polls

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Digital Exchange

Thank you James! The process does open in a new tab with IE transfers to. I was able to get the automation running fully when I used the Child Index 0 and I had unchecked one of the selections in the app modeller. Thanks again for you help. Leslie ...

Hi Charles, I tried writing and altering some code stages in HTTP VBO to send POST request. So with the existing code in the object and the information from internet I was able to get it to work. Thank you so much for your time. ------------------------------ ...

Hello Jilani, I am not aware of any "Window 10 Pro" specific chrome issues however here are a few KB articles from our BP Portal that may prove helpful to review and ensure your Chrome browser is configured properly. http://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/1303085442 ...

• Profile Picture

RE: MS Outlook VBO

Posted in: Digital Exchange

Hi Marcin, Are you able to use the Forward action instead? Reply by definition goes back to the original sender. Forward should allow you to specify a different To Email Address freely. In the Outlook VBO shipped with v6.8, you will also have the ability ...

• Profile Picture

RE: MS Teams VBO

Posted in: Digital Exchange

The short of it is that there are two ways to go about this: Leverage PowerAutomate Leverage the Graph API (requires access to be granted by an organization admin) I've heard mention that our CoE currently uses option 1 for some of their processes. ...

___

Library

___

Announcements

• Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange (DX).

This community covers all things related to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange (DX).  

Blue Prism DX is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects, to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.
    If you have technology to share, Blue Prism DX gives global enterprise customers direct access to your AI technologies as downloadable apps, Visual Business Objects (VBOs), or via referrals to your assets.

New to the community or just getting started with a problem? Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 

Please Do: 
    • Upload a profile picture - LinkedIn research shows profiles with a photo were 14X more likely to be viewed!
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions.
    • If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Click the "Join" button above to be alerted to new activity happening in this community and any other Communities you are interested in
    • Search #quick_tip hashtag and Welcome page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community
    Access the Blue Prism Digital Exchange
  • Welcome to the Blue Prism DX Developer Community!

New to the community or just getting started with a problem? This is a place for developers of our Blue Prism Digital Exchange assets to collaborate, answer each others questions, and learn more about the asset submission process.

New to the community or just getting started with a problem? Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 

Please Do: 
    • Upload a profile picture - LinkedIn research shows profiles with a photo were 14X more likely to be viewed!
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions.
    • If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Click the "Join" button above to be alerted to new activity happening in this community and any other Communities you are interested in
    • Search the #quick_tip hashtag and Get Started page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community
  • Check out our new Blue Prism DX User Guides!

Interested in learning more about the Blue Prism Digital Exchange? Check out our in-depth user guides to help you get started on the Blue Prism DX.

Access the Blue Prism Digital Exchange

Blue Prism Digital Exchange User Guide
    Blue Prism Enterprise DX User Guide
    Blue Prism Digital Exchange FAQs

___

Upcoming Events