Control Room & Scheduler

Polls

Latest Discussions

• ​Hi Leon, thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately, the newest VM has the same OS (Windows 10) as the other resource PC's. Power, regional, group policy, & startup settings are configured the same. If I find a solution, I will be sure to share it here. ...

• We are also going through the same issue. Can you try updating the host file with relevant host names as IP addresses ( had quick win there), not sure how sustainable it would be. Regards, Kartik ------------------------------ Karthick Sivabalasubramaniam ...

• Hello, Login agent service is running, but unfortunately i could see the machine only as offline after restarting or logged out. when i checked the logs, message says as below without any mention about the config file name. Have any one have experienced ...

• Hello together, I hope that anyone got a helping hint for me. We have installed BP on a new machine and are trying to add them to our BP server. Whenever we start the client in the same way other working connects properly, we con an Idle, Nos Session ...

___

Library

___

Announcements

___

Upcoming Events