Object Studio

Polls

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Object Studio

We would like to "standardize" our exception naming in the way that every exception is in a format like "[object name] - [page / tab name]: some text" Instead of doing this manually, we are looking for a more generic approach. Is there a possibility ...

Hi Chandan, This is not a conventional issue which I have raised. I have already tried your suggestion and it is not working. ------------------------------ Prajjwal Rai Application Engineer Schneider Electric Private Limited ---------------------- ...

Hello Rajat and Team, The AA mode is not defaulted/works directly with Chrome. This option needs to forced open using Application Modeler, but if you use AA, then you can't use Browser Mode for Chrome- only 1 way here. PFB my entended comment: Active ...

Hi, MergedFilePath Data Item should contain the file path. For Example C:\mergedfile.pdf. You will get this error if you give only the folder path instead (Eg. C:\). Hope this helps. ------------------------------ Shashank Kumar DX Integrations Partner ...

Hi Sumeet, The big question is your excel file is in csv? or xlsx? If it is separated by different columns seperated by comma (so it's in fact a CSV) . Have you tried object Utility - File Management with the action Read All Text from File or Get CSV ...

___

Library

___

Announcements

• Earn points for your participation in the communities!

This week the Communities team launched a new program that will allow our users to get recognition for their participation on the Blue Prism Communities. Click here for more information.

___

Upcoming Events