• Posted in: Community Chat
    5 people recommend this.
    4 people recommend this.

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: The RPACULT 2020

Posted in: Community Chat

@ShareToWin Contest Winner https://rpatools.com/2020/10/share-to-win-contest-winners-rpacult-2020/​ ------------------------------ Vivek Goel Submit Your Built solution for "The" RPACULT 2020- The Unique RPA Hackathon of 2020. http://therpacult.com ...

Just wanted to add my two cents. It is certainly best practice to clear all errors, but I do not think warnings need to be cleared. They are just warnings that you should be aware of. It would be a good idea to review them, but I could list several if ...

2 people recommend this.

Hi Nilesh, Sorry, but I didn't get you. Can you please elaborate? Thanks. ------------------------------ Nikita Singh ------------------------------

IE11 will be supported as long as Windows 10 (or Server with ie11) is supported. MS announced only that office365 won't work in IE11 by that time & other sites drop support for it too, but if your stuff works in IE11 - you'll have to worry about your ...

VB.NET code sequences of SAP GUI Scripting needs manual rework and C# code sequences cannot be generated with the standard. This offers potential for errors and the associated costs for rework. The Scripting Tracker tool offers automatic approaches to ...

1 person recommends this.

Polls

___

Announcements

• Welcome to the Community Chat Community!

This Community is intended to focus on conversation around the Blue Prism Community and announcements. 

For a list of available communities, please visit our site map.

New to the community or just getting started with a problem? Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 
    Please Do: 
    • Upload a profile picture - LinkedIn research shows profiles with a photo were 14X more likely to be viewed!
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions. If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Search for the #quick_tip hashtag and Welcome page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community

___

Community Admins

Blue Prism
Communities Strategy Director

___

Upcoming Events