Learning Community

Blue-Prism-Learning-Community-logo-rgb-350px.png                                                       

___

Welcome to the Learning Community

This is a space for our users to discuss and learn more about Blue Prism University and the Blue Prism Learning Edition Trial

Click the "Join" button above to be alerted to new activity and events happening in this community!
___

Helpful Links

___

Blue Prism Learning Edition

Don't have access to the latest version of Blue Prism to help with your studies?
Download our Learning Edition and we'll help you master it!

For help getting up and running, check out our Install Guide and our Trial Communities.

___

Latest Discussions in the Learning Community

• Posted in: Learning Community

I would like to download a Google Sheet, I am using BP V6.4 I am using the user interface with Chrome and link of the Google Sheet, but Chrome asks for "user", "password" and a captcha is appearing. What is the best approach to automate Google Sheets ...

Hi Harish, For ROM Architect: All you need is enroll to the course ROM Architect Training on LMS and complete it. It would take 2-3 hours of your time. Some Pointers: 1- Please take note of all the small letter slides . Most of the questions ...

Hi, I have automated applications that are written in Korean and Chinease. I didn't face any problems. However, just a few pointers for you before you strat automating: A) Try to set the locale of the development machine to the Language that you are ...

If you are planning to take on the certifications, I recommend you to please go through the free test series for AD01 , APD01 They will be of much help. All the best!!! ------------------------------ Vivek Goel RPA Architect Asia/Singapore +6594554364 ...

___

Announcements

• World-class RPA and AI training

To further support Robotic Process Automation (RPA) learning, collaboration and innovation, we are happy to announce the launch of two cutting-edge initiatives—Blue Prism University and Learning Edition.

Blue Prism University is an online learning platform, available to all, that supports self-study, on-demand and in-person training on RPA basics and advanced topics—including the Blue Prism Foundation. The Learning Edition is a limited free trial version of Blue Prism that is tailored to those interested in learning more about intelligent automation or who want to become a certified Blue Prism developer. Both these initiatives underscore Blue Prism’s commitment to its global academia program and the ‘art of what is possible’ with RPA.