Learning Community

Blue-Prism-Learning-Community-logo-rgb-350px.png                                                       

___

Latest Discussions in the Learning Community

• Posted in: Learning Community

Mate, Enter Username as Admin password- whatever you selected. BP login credentials are different than Portal, Do let us know what if this solves your login issue. regards ------------------------------ Gaurav Dhiman RPA developer,ROM Architect Melbourne,VIC,Australia ...

Hello - I had same issue couple of months ago. I dropped an email to training@blueprism.com with details as follows First name Middle name Last name Phone PortalID Email In a day/two I got below response and able ...

1 person recommends this.

I want version controlling of my BLuePrism job with CI/CD. For version controlling, I have one suggestion in mind (with birds eye view) is that I export my BluePrism Process or object to XML and push that XML to respective Azure repos. 1) Is there ...

Hi Guarav, All is well here, thank you, I don't think I explained myself properly in my last post so I will try to clarify. In the Application Manager it states that; I should only enter a location if I want to launch the program if it can not be found. ...

___

Announcements

• World-class RPA and AI training

To further support Robotic Process Automation (RPA) learning, collaboration and innovation, we are happy to announce the launch of two cutting-edge initiatives—Blue Prism University and Learning Edition.

Blue Prism University is an online learning platform, available to all, that supports self-study, on-demand and in-person training on RPA basics and advanced topics—including the Blue Prism Foundation. The Learning Edition is a limited free trial version of Blue Prism that is tailored to those interested in learning more about intelligent automation or who want to become a certified Blue Prism developer. Both these initiatives underscore Blue Prism’s commitment to its global academia program and the ‘art of what is possible’ with RPA.