*Please note this event is now full, if you would like to be added to the wait list please RSVP and we will contact you if a space becomes available*
Our 24 hour Challenges are designed for global teams to get together and design the best process possible using Blue Prism while pushing your technical ability with Blue Prism to the limits.
Our second standalone Challenge, "Be a Digital Leader", kicks off on September 20th and is open for 15 teams of five people.
This is a Challenge where we will test your skills and knowledge across 4 of our products: Decipher, Interact, Hub and ALM.
Finally, your team will also be responsible to create the Process Definition document for the entire processes that should be captured within the Automation Lifecycle Management Process Definition feature. The winners and highly commended teams will be selected by a Blue Prism judging panel and will be awarded a Blue Prism goodie bag.
On this Challenge, you can be the boss, hire new employees and manage the rest of your team by using an HR application to perform several tasks like spying the provided ‘HR Application’, building automations that will be able to load and remove users from the application, using Interact to build a form that will allow an individual to lookup a user, etc.
What happens next?
1. Please register your interest for the "Be a Digital Leader" Challenge via the RSVP on this event.
2. Form a team (3 to 5 members per team). We will need:
- first name of all team members
- last name of all team members
- email address of all team members
- team name
- nominated Team Leader (your team leader will receive supplementary information regarding the Challenge)
3. Submit the above details to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We will confirm whether your participation has been confirmed on the Challenge or you team has been included in the waiting list
All team entries must:
- Be available to participate on the week of September 20th (please note: your team will have access to the Blue Prism environment for 24 hours across one week, to enable global participation. However, it is estimated between 12-18 hours are required to complete the Challenge)
- Have a minimum of three people and a maximum of five.
- Be from the same organisation, i.e. they must all have the same email domain address (note – we will accept non-permanent employees or consultants provided they are under contract at your organisation).
We will select attendees on a first come, first served basis so please RSVP and provide your full team details as early as possible to avoid disappointment! If your team has been selected to participate in the challenge, we will notify team leads shortly.
Closer to the Challenge, we will host an Ask Me Anything session on the Community for the selected teams, where we will give you all the information you need to get ready for it and you will have the chance to ask any questions so you can be totally prepared when you get access to your build environments.
We look forward to having you take part in one of our challenges!
Terms and conditions apply. For full details, click here.