We are happy to announce our third and last standalone 24 hour Challenge of the year! Our upcoming Challenge, "Let's party!", kicks off on December 6th and is open for a maximum of 15 teams of five people.
What are the 24H Challenges?
The 24H Challenges are designed for global teams to virtually get together in a mini-hackathon style competition. Each Challenge, is designed to test your understanding of Blue Prism development best practices while pushing your technical ability with Blue Prism to the limits.
During this Challenge your team will have access to the Blue Prism environment for a total 24 hours over a 5 days period (commencing on December 6th) to solve the Challenge.
Once our Blue Prism judging panel evaluates the solutions submitted, they will select a winning team and two highly commended teams that will be awarded a customised Blue Prism goodie bag!
What skills will the "Let's party!" Challenge test?
This is a challenge where you can organize the party to end all parties.
Expected to be completed in 12 - 18 hours, contestants will have to use a calendar application to develop certain automations performing a series of tasks to make sure they stay on top of the organisation of a party!
This Challenge will test your ability to build robust, resilient automations using multiple Blue Prism products including:
• Blue Prism – object modelling and spying applications.
• Interact – form creation.
Can I participate?
A minimum of three people are needed to enter a team (maximum five people per team). The Challenge is open to both our customers and partners, although, entries are limited and acceptance will be on a first come first served basis - priority will be given to bigger teams.
What are the next steps?
1. Please register your interest for the "Let's party!" Challenge by filling in this survey. Only one form is needed per team.
2. We will get back to you shortly whether your participation has been confirmed on the Challenge or you team has been included in the waiting list.
3. Please only RSVP to the event if your participation has been confirmed, since this RSVP will be used as the communication channel moving forward.
We will select attendees on a first come, first served basis so please provide your full team details as early as possible to avoid disappointment!