Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
Blue Prism Products
Best Practice & Strategy
Executive Insight Center
Product Research Program
Customer Excellence Awards 2023
Blue Prism Events
Local User Groups
Blue Prism World 2022
Meet The Team
SS&C Blue Prism MVPs
Connecting Women in RPA
Back to All Events
Jun 11, 2019 from 16:00 to 17:15 (UTC)
Diversity has underpinned the success of Blue Prism since its first customer meeting. Our mission is to ensure that we continue to build a strong, global network of highly talented and innovative professionals. With only 17% of the workforce in tech being represented by women, we think it’s important that we showcase the opportunities that exist. And, with only 5% of leaders in tech being represented by women, we also need to champion the talent we have in our marketplace.
By connecting the champions in our tightly knit network, we can retain the individual talents we have, pioneer an industry relevant community and help women gain a competitive advantage in the market.
The Blue Prism Women in RPA promise is to provide a network to help you feel empowered, supported and valued. We will celebrate talent and encourage both personal growth and professional development.
In this webinar you will get the opportunity to discover:
• Why Blue Prism is doing this now, and what activities we are using to focus on driving diversity
• Why this is so key for the RPA industry to focus on this now
• The career opportunities in RPA that more women should pursue
• The Blue Prism Women in RPA ongoing activities, calendar of events and how to get involved
• Leaders, sharing about their career in RPA and how to be a successful woman in RPA
• Vikki Sly, Chief People Officer, Blue Prism
• Linda Dotts, Global SVP Partner Strategy, Blue Prism
• Katie Payne, Process Automation Lead, Ageas
• Erin Boston, Associate Vice President, TD Bank
• Xina Seaton, VP Customer Experience, Blue Prism
Make sure to pre-register and join us on June 11. If you can’t make it on the day, a recording will be available on our Webinar page, after the event.
New to RPA?
What is Intelligent Automation?
Blue Prism Product Suite
Way Beyond RPA
Contact the Community Team
Blue Prism DX
Blue Prism University
Leave a Review for Gartner
Leave a Review for G2
Privacy & Cookies
Terms of Service
Modern Slavery Statement
© Blue Prism
Copyright � 2021 Blue Prism Community. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic