Are you new to Blue Prism? We are calling all new users to gather together and learn about our handy Blue Prism success framework, AKA the Robotic Operating Model.
The ROM is your instruction manual for maximizing the benefits of your Blue Prism implementation. And the ROM Essentials program will give you all the tools you need to accelerate your intelligent automation program and to set solid foundations of your Robotic Operating Model.
This 6-week program includes:
- Free weekly themed videos and resources hosted by Blue Prism’s very own Intelligent Automation team
- Live and interactive expert Q&A every Thursday
- Access to a private community of peers to share your experience and ask questions
- The weekly time commitment is estimated between 30min to 1h30.
Dates: May 24 - July 2 2021.
Need more convincing? This is what members of our first two rounds of ROM Essentials said:
"ROM Essentials is an entertaining foundation guide to help you start Blue Prism in your organization"
"You will discover a new way to work with your team, that will help you to understand the best way to work with RPA and your team following the ROM."
Week 1 (May 24): Introduction to ROM Essentials
- Overview of what the Robotic Operating Model is, and why it's so fundamental to the success for the launch of your Digital Workforce.
Week 2 (May 31): Vision, Organization & People
- Setting up for success. Roles for team, giving the team something to work towards. Getting buy in and fitting the team into the right part of the org structure.
- Live expert QA on Thursday June 3 at 4pm Sydney / 1pm Singapore and 4pm GMT / 11am CT
Week 3 (June 7): Building a Process Pipeline
- Discovery best practices and tactical tricks to build your automation pipeline
- Live expert QA on Thursday June 10 at 4pm Sydney / 1pm Singapore and 4pm GMT / 11am CT
Week 4 (June 14): Delivery Methodology
- Efficiently building accurate solutions from start to finish following the ROM. (How to run end-to-end projects)
- Live expert QA on Thursday June 17 at 4pm Sydney / 1pm Singapore and 4pm GMT / 11am CT
Week 5 (June 21): Service Model
- Aftercare once you have gone live. Continuous improvement, issue resolution, digital worker maintenance.
- Live expert QA on Thursday June 24 at 4pm Sydney / 1pm Singapore and 4pm GMT / 11am CT
Week 6 (June 28): Close
- What is next for you? Training and certification. What could the future hold with ROM at scale?
- Live expert QA on Thursday July 1 at 4pm Sydney / 1pm Singapore and 4pm GMT / 11am CT