Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have announced they are phasing out the use of browser extensions based on Manifest V2 (MV2). All current releases of SS&C Blue Prism except for 6.10.5 and 7.1.1 use MV2 extensions. An initiative of the Chromium project has been the introduction of Manifest V3 (MV3), requiring a change to Blue Prism browser extensions.
We understand that many of you are already underway in your journey to making these updates, and want to make sure we are here for you every step of the way!
Our next "Ask Us Anything" is YOUR chance to ask our experts anything related to these changes:
- Do you have any questions about the phasing out of Manifest v2?
- Are you unsure how it affects your existing automations?
- Do you have any questions on producing an updated solution?
- Do you know when you need to take action?
- Do you have any other questions relating to the changes?
Join us alongside SS&C Blue Prism experts on March 8th to get all of your questions answered
Post your questions in our community thread, or ask live on the day
The session will be recorded and shared on the Community alongside the Q&A