Are you new to Blue Prism? We are calling all new users to gather together and learn about our handy Blue Prism success framework, AKA the Robotic Operating Model.
The ROM is your instruction manual for maximizing the benefits of your Blue Prism implementation. And the ROM Essentials program will give you all the tools you need to accelerate your intelligent automation program and to set solid foundations of your Robotic Operating Model.
This 6-week program includes:
- Free weekly themed videos and resources hosted by Blue Prism’s very own Intelligent Automation team
- Live and interactive expert Q&A every Friday
- Access to a private community of peers to share your experience and ask questions
- The weekly time commitment is estimated between 30min to 1h30.
And those who finish the program will receive:
- A one of a kind Blue Prism gift
- A digital badge on the Community
Dates: October 5 - November 13, 2020.
Also, places are limited to ensure a 1:1 experience during the Q and A sessions, so don't delay signing up by clicking the RSVP button on your right!
Week 1 (October 5): Introduction to ROM Essentials
- Overview of what the Robotic Operating Model is, and why it's so fundamental to the success for the launch of your Digital Workforce.
- Hosted by @Matt Juden-Bloomfield
Week 2 (October 12): Vision, Organization & People
- Setting up for success. Roles for team, giving the team something to work towards. Getting buy in and fitting the team into the right part of the org structure.
- Hosted by and @Elizabeth Tsui and @Matt Juden-Bloomfield
- Live expert QA on Friday October 16th at 4pm GMT / 11am CT
Week 3 (October 19): Building a Process Pipeline
- Discovery best practices and tactical tricks to build your automation pipeline
- Hosted by @Emma Kirby-Kidd and @Will Hughes
- Live expert QA on Friday October 23 at 4pm GMT / 11am CT
Week 4 (October 26): Delivery Methodology
- Efficiently building accurate solutions from start to finish following the ROM. (How to run end-to-end projects)
- Hosted by @Sam Stone and @Hanne Bakken
- Live expert QA on Friday October 30 at 4pm GMT / 11am CT
Week 5 (November 2): Service Model
- Aftercare once you have gone live. Continuous improvement, issue resolution, digital worker maintenance.
- Hosted by @Martin Jahn and @Synne Gustavson
- Live expert QA on Friday November 6 at 4pm GMT / 11am CT
Week 6 (November 9): Close
- What is next for you? Training and certification. What could the future hold with ROM at scale?
- Hosted by @Will Hughes
- Live expert QA on Friday November 13 at 4pm GMT / 11am CT