We're delighted to announce the Generative AI Developer Hackathon, our very first Developer Hackathon. In this hackathon, we're tasking you with building an automation solution using SS&C Blue Prism products and generative AI. The challenge begins on October 16th, 2023, and is open to the following categories: Teams, Individual, Student.
What are Developer Hackathons?
Developer Hackathons are open-ended challenges built by you, for you. Each challenge presents a simple challenge or idea, your task is to create whatever you feel best represents your ideas. Innovation is positively encouraged, we aren't providing prescriptive instructions, it's simply down to you and your capabilities to build amazing solutions.
We'll provide access to an environment if you need it, or you can use your own. You'll have 5 days to create your solution, and provide a demo and documentation to demonstrate what it can do. Your solution will then go through our judging process, with prizes for the winning entry in each category.
Teams: Each member of the winning team of 3-5 will receive a $150 gift voucher, as well as SS&C Blue Prism Developer Hackathon swag, up to $100 in value.
Individual: The winner will receive a $150 gift voucher, as well as SS&C Blue Prism Developer Hackathon swag, up to $100 in value.
Student: The winner will receive an SS&C Blue Prism University certification voucher, as well as SS&C Blue Prism Developer Hackathon swag, up to $100 in value.
Can I participate?
The challenge is open to both customers and partners, although, entries are limited and acceptance will be on a first come, first served basis. See the relevant category you wish to enter for specifics:
- Teams: A minimum of three people are needed to enter a team (maximum five people per team).
- Individual: No additional requirements, this category is for individuals who wish to participate
- Student: Must be enrolled in a course in the SS&C Blue Prism University, the winning entry will be awarded a certification voucher for their current course
How does the challenge work?
We're committed to keeping it simple, here's a breakdown of the challenge from registration, through to prize-giving:
- Register your interest by completing our registration survey
- Successful entries will be notified from week commencing October 9th, 2023
- If you need access to an environment, we'll get you set up that same week*. If you have your own environment, you're welcome to use that
- The week before, we'll send everything you need to understand how the challenge will be evaluated, and what we expect from you
- The challenge begins on October 16th, 2023. You will have until 11:59 PM (BST) on October 20th to submit your demo and documentation
- Judging will take place and we'll host a winners announcement on the week commencing November 6th, 2023
* The provided environment does not include access to a generative AI tool, you're encouraged to use whichever tool you feel is best to build your own solution
We will select attendees on a first come, first served basis so please provide your full details as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Generative AI Developer Hackathon Terms & Conditions