Are you wondering how you find the best processes to automate in your organisation? Do you already have a pipeline but find it is feast or famine throughout the year? If so, then this Lunch and Learn is the one for you.
In this session, we take a look at how you can engage your organization from both a ‘top down’ and ‘bottom up’ approach to find opportunities for automation. You will learn how to effectively use education and consistent business engagement to keep your automation pipeline flowing.
- Ideas on how to share the ‘art of the possible’ across your organisation to drive more pipeline opportunities
- How to identify the right opportunities for automation using a tool agnostic approach
- How to prioritize the processes in your pipeline
- How to utilise automation champions within your business to maximise opportunities
- Customer Success Director EMEA at Blue Prism@Emma Kirby-Kidd
- Customer Success Director EMEA at Blue Prism