Learn from intelligent automation professionals

Welcome to the SS&C Blue Prism Community. Get personalized help and advice, find inspiration for your next project and make new friends here.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
57045members
67770posts

Community Activity

How to Retrieve Log Data from Blue Prism Database

Hi,I have manually downloaded log data in CSV format from Blue Prism for the purpose of analysis. I have a plan to collect log data just like CSV data from the database. What query should I write to get the data just like csv? Note that: I have provi...

emshihab_0-1711461447104.png

External table is not in the expected format.

Hi,I am getting the error: External table is not in the expected format while using OLEDB to read from Excel. I am unable to find the Root cause for this, as I tried to debug it in Production and observed that once the reading from the Excel file usi...

Filter Collection - Filter by value that contains '

I'm trying to use the Collection Manipulation - Filter Collection action.For the filter I have the following:[Column Name] = '"&[Referral Source]&"'"This is working for everything but a couple of Referral Sources are text containing a single quote fo...

JoanneC by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Data Gateways - impact on production environments

Hi Team, We are about to implement Data gateways for the first time in our project.We have tried fulfilling the pre-requisites from this guide steps.In the process of checking the pre-requisites we tried to configure 8101 ports in Blue Prism to ident...

BP Data Gateways Engine component.jpg
saurabh by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Robust Rules Engine

As a user, I want to a rules engine that can: Can handle rules at scaleTech-savvy BA’s can partner with IT to author and maintain rules with min developer involvementSource control and change management to see what was changed and by who, and to test...

Automatically Populate Standard Comments

Many business procedures have standard comments that are copy pasted onto an item, and then modified as needed. To streamline the process, as a user, I want an option for AWD to populate standard comments for a given Business Area/Work Type combinati...

Resolved! Attach error when using Control

Hello, I'm working on my first few automations and I'm having an issue that I wanted to check if someone had any ideas for me to proceed?I have a process that launches 7zip, browses to the path it needs, selects the zip file it needs and then clicks ...

Get Involved! SS&C Blue Prism Product Roadmap Webinar

Don’t forget to register to join us next Thursday for our SS&C Blue Prism Product Roadmap. Be among the first to explore our enriched suite of products helping to redefine intelligent automation, including SS&C Blue Prism RPA, Chorus BPM, UX Builder,...

EoL Drop Ins (1).png

Community Upgrade: Feedback

Welcome to our new-look community website! We've worked in Community management, web design and IT long enough to know that every one uses technology slightly differently, and that sometimes the odd piece of code doesn't run quite as it should. If yo...

coverimage.png
JamesW by Community Team
  • 28 replies
  • 41 likes

Print Attachments from Chorus Processor Workspace

As a Chorus user I need to be able to print all attachments related to a Case to comply with legal review and FOI requests.    As opening and printing each attachment in Content Viewer is time consuming, I would like: To be able to print from the att...

What can I do here?

The SS&C Blue Prism Community is like a conference that never ends. You can explore a variety of different spaces where intelligent automation professionals are problem-solving, ideating and sharing experiences.

Latest from our Blog

SS&C | Blue Prism Next Generation: Now Available!

We’re thrilled to introduce you to our latest product release! Find about the innovative features and benefits of Next Gen and why you should be excited about the future of intelligent automation.

0 Comments