Idea Details

Fetching daily run details from Control Room

Last activity 2 days ago
Dinesh Kumar Mathireddi's profile image
02-17-2021 12:53

Hi Team, 

I would like to suggest an Idea to add a feature Export Data (button/link) on top of Control room to extract data such as Process Name, Resource, User, Status, Start Time, End Time into an CSV or Excel based on available filters (All, Last 31 days or Last 7 days) or add new filter to select date range From Date and To Date.

It is very useful to see the daily report based on runs / status and it would be very helpful for teams to prepare a customized dashboard or to understand the trends as per their requirement. (Please see attached representation on how it should look, designed for better understanding),

It would like to hear from you and it will be very helpful if implemented asap, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dinesh M

Comments

24 days ago

I never could understand why I can export queues but not control room sessions. This should also be part of Data Gateways.

02-25-2021 09:13

@Melanie Giuliani, @Norah Alsudani, @John Carter, @Jack Look @John Cowell - Please suggest if this Idea is useful and can be implemented as I heard from BP team that running query / script to fetch data from DB too frequently could affect the performance of Blue Prism. please vote and consider this Idea. Thanks in advance :)​​​​​​

02-19-2021 10:48

It's a great idea. This would definitely minimise the effort to make SQL queries to retrieve data from BP tables which also needs lot of access level approval.

02-18-2021 08:58

@Christian Panhans, can you please Upvote if you like the idea​

02-17-2021 16:50

good idea; Since Blue Prism is an automation software I would like to see, that it is possible to also get such reports on schedule automatically.

02-17-2021 15:50

Vote for this idea to get this implemented. Thanks

02-17-2021 12:57

Please consider this request and do needful and let me know if more details required

Ideas Portal

If you like this idea – vote! Ideas with over 20 votes will be highlighted to our Product review teams.
• Discussion is healthy! If you have a question or comment, don’t be afraid to jump in and start a discussion in the comments section below.
• Community collaboration is key!
New
This idea is new to the community and hasn’t been reviewed yet. While in the New stage, an idea is open for voting and comments to further the discussion around this idea.
Duplicate
This idea already exists! A change to the Duplicate status will always include a comment linking to the existing idea, so all voting and feedback can be collected in one place.
Need More Info
We’ve reviewed this idea, and determined we need a bit more info before deciding on how to move forward. An update to the Need More Info status will always be accompanied by a comment explaining which additional details are needed. Ideas are still open for voting and comments while in the Need More Info stage.
Under Consideration
We have all the info we need and are currently considering the feasibility of implementing this idea. Ideas in the Under Consideration status are still open to community voting and discussion.
Not Planned
We’ve reviewed this idea, and determined that it’s not feasible to implement right now. Ideas in the Not Planned status are no longer open for voting.
Coming Soon!
We’ve reviewed this idea and have determined that it will be delivered in the near future. Ideas in the Coming Soon! status are not attached to a binding timeline, but there is a concrete plan to implement this idea. Therefore we will have status does not allow for voting.
Delivered
Congrats! Your idea has been accepted by the team and is now in production! Give yourself a pat on the back – you contributed to the improvement of one of Blue Prism’s products or services!