since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, I'm getting ready for the APD01 exam and I really would like to be able to learn hands-on the fundamentals of mainframe automation with Blue Prism. As I understand, this is somehow a legacy technology, and following the docs in the portal can...
Hello all, it's the first time I'm trying the action "Copy" from this object and it looks to me like it works (Success set to True, empty Message) when the file to be copied does not exist. Does this make any sense? Is it possible I'm looking at a m...
Hello all, I have this app that I modelled using "Browser-based Application" type within app modeller (because it is browser based, indeed). Thing is I know for sure I could benefit from adding opitons "descendtree, ignorenotshowing" to this model, ...
Hello everybody, last few days I've been working with some browser-based JAVA app. Noticed that for JAVA elements, in navigate stages, there's a "Do" action that takes an input parameter, very properly named "Action". Is there a place where I can fi...
Hello all, this is not purelly a Blue Prism issue, but I ran into it while running my process on a particular computer. During execution my process sends (Global Send Key Events) a ALT+N (or ALT+Y) to inform the application (a web app that opens in ...