since ‎15-10-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, Community:Does anyone know how to kick off a Schedule that has been to set up already - equivalent to Right Click , and Run Now in the Control Room?I know how to run a Process - thru a AutomateC command line interface, and I already have a VBO...
Hello,We are having a strange situation that when we run our process in designer, everything works fine. The elements are identified, and can be interacted with,  but when we run it inside a control room the process terminates with the following mess...
Hello,We are having a strange situation that when we run our process in designer, everything works fine. The elements are identified, and can be interacted with,  but when we run it inside a control room the process terminates with the following mess...
Hello, I am trying to delete an Object from my Studio, but I am getting a messages that this Object is requierd for audit/How can i remove that requirement, and delete the object.Thanks!-Arkady------------------------------Arkady Dudko---------------...
Hello, I am trying to delete an Object from my Studio, but I am getting a messages that this Object is requierd for audit/How can i remove that requirement, and delete the object.Thanks!-Arkady------------------------------Arkady Dudko---------------...
Likes from