since ‎12-01-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi there,I have used the 30 days free trial on my laptop, and now my wife is looking to do the same on the same laptop. BP and the required DB are installed already on the laptop.Can you please tell me what do I need to do to completely delete folder...
Hello,While doing the consolidation exercise in section 11. I reached "Exercise 1.1.4 Working the Items", it reads: - Check to see if an Item has been returned.- Tip: The file only has fifteen orders ....The csv "orders" file does not include returne...
Hi,I am doing the bp foundation course and I am stuck in section 9 (Work Queues).In the second video - working item; once the action stage (Get Next Item) is added, then run the process; the data item and collection data would have values. Also when ...
Hello, This is in reference to the: Blue Prirm Foundation Training>Section 6-object studio>Actions video While trying to run the process "Centrix data solutions - test process" (from the process studio), I receive an error at the action "Log ...