since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm unable to launch Edge Chromium from the application manager or a Launch stage within my object.I've tried the file path to Edge's executable, didn't work.I've tried "<Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge>", same there.I keep getting an error: "Error - Failed ...
Hi!We're currently trying out BP v6.9 in our Test and QA-environments.There are several issues with this version, and we're wondering if anyone has tried downgrading from 6.9 to 6.8, and the steps to do so.------------------------------Sven Stien Wul...
​I'm having issues with BP throwing an exception when I'm trying "Get Table Items" - Operation timed out.Highlighting works and "Get Text" works too.The table isn't that large either, it consists of two rows and seven columns.Any advice?-------------...
Hi, Outlook 32-bit will no longer be supported in our environment. Is there anyway to make the existing Blue Prism MAPIEx compatible with 64-bit Outlook?
Hi I'm having trouble spying AA elements in a PDF-file using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Spying with AA only highlights the entire window, however if I click somewhere in the file (while AA spying is active), content preparation activates and I can fr...
Likes given to