since ‎20-06-22
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I need read the table i have attached the table image for reference If i spy ds and stored in a collection everything is coming in a single column but i need in a table format can anyone please help me to solve this. ------------------------------Anu...
how to  Use Code stage to copy data to static collection. Pass Input as Collection schema, if not passed then code will create own collection else write data to input collection.------------------------------Anusha GP------------------------------
 how to Launch multiple applications using chrome and need to Attach each application and perform some operations and  how to  Use Window Title as collection as there might be different window titles for each application while navigation??-----------...
How to count a Number of words present in the sentence in BP?------------------------------Anusha GP------------------------------
How to read a entire table from a website and store into collection using blue prism??------------------------------Anusha GP------------------------------